Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Talk about characters here!

Zacks hot yeah, dont know about hotter then Cloud though. *ponders*.....Nah

And Destai, you only just realized?

You know traduction sucks.... From Squaresoft Japan to American To French To Canadian... The name of Cloud Strife was Cloud Striff in my manual and I always called him Cloud StriFF with 2 F ....lol

Oh yeah and hum....why does his name is Cloud like...hum Cloudy you know in the air...it's white....sometimes rain ... lmao

LOL! That had me laughing. Cloud Striff....hee hee

striff...
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

CLAD. KURAUDO. *head spins*

Yeah, and a bunch of other crazy names. But it depends on how they were translated from language to language. Can't help it.

Oh man, I wanna hear Red XIII talk! I wonder how he will sound like? I pisture him with this gruff, wise voice.
    Nah, Aerith doesn't need to come back to life. Cloud just needs to die.
    What those evil Cleris are really thinking...

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/blue_tifa/Faith%20Support/cloti_kiss.png[/img]--> CloTi luv, bitches.

EDIT BY BoB: The image in your sig was too large in file-size, please adjust it!

Yea i know i wonder if he is gonna talke at all i hope so!!
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

He probably will. I think it'd be abit stupid if he didnt. I mean he certainly talked alot in the game. I'm pretty sure he'll have a speaking part in the film. Has anyone seen him in casting lists? Has he got a voice actor?

I don't recall seeing him in any casting lists. Maybe Square will cheap out and just have him in that little part of the game, being all feral and wild, and then proceed to forget about him.

Egad, I really hope not though.

Yea i havent seen his voice actor mentioned either, but then again i also havent seen Cids so maybe they jus dont no yet.

I want the japanese voice actor for Vincent Valentine, Shougo Suzuki to just babble nonsense at me ..It wouldn't matter if he had a face like a soggy prune. .I'd still be attracted to that voice. Same for the voice actor for Sephiroth, Toshiyuki Morikawa. He is exactly the way I imagined Sephiroth's voice...deep, resonant, with a touch of roughness from shouting orders on the battlefield. :freak: I don't want him to babble nonsense at me..I want him to talk dirty to me! BTW, Cid's voice actor is Kazuyuki Yama.
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

o ok

the women in this game look v pretty, especially yuffie

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

Quote Originally Posted by meowwl
    I want the japanese voice actor for Vincent Valentine, Shougo Suzuki to just babble nonsense at me ..It wouldn't matter if he had a face like a soggy prune. .I'd still be attracted to that voice.
    Heh heh... I remember the first time I heard that voice...my friend (also a Vinglomper) practically threw herself through my door, fell into the chair in front of my computer, and was banging away on my keyboard panting "You have got to HEAR this guy!" while I was freaking out thinking someone had broken into my house to check their e-mail. But you're right, they both have very sexy voices...veeeery sexy . I actually can't complain about any of the voices (that I've heard). And speaking of voices, has anyone heard of any official English voice actors? At all?

Also, I agree, FFVIII Fan--all the women look very nice. All the characters look nice, for that matter, even the monsters (if you can count them as "characters". And it's a good thing they do--can you imagine watching AC if it had graphics like the original game?

Sig created by the lovely Starry Relm! ^_^ - - - I'm Bardock's seventh wife... O_o
    Chatting about Final Fantasy...good. Avoiding killer evil fairies...not so much.

Permanently Out to Lunch Cloud_Strider's Avatar

Default nope

no english voice actors yet. will keep you all posted.
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"
    --Cait Sith, Temple of the Ancients
    Proudly a part of #eoff and RedLotus