Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REALLY weird homicide

Default REALLY weird homicide

A woman has been charged with killing her husband with....an enema.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/020...cal_enema.html

What do you guys think of this, and has anyone ever seen a more odd way of killing someone than this?

all i can think of is

ouch

Trust No one

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I know some kinda weird murder cases, as I'm a law student. Let's see...

R v Franklin. Some guy threw a box of merchandise (Like, tacky souvenirs I think) off of a pier, and someone was swimming underneath and got smacked on the head with the box and died.
    R v Larkin. Some guy (It's always SOME GUY!) was waving a razor blade around so a woman walked into it.
    R v Holloway. (Oh, R means Crown by the way) an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.

S'all I can think of right now that were odd. Still... kinda embarassing ways to die.

Very peculiar indeed - and even more peculiar that the circumstances around the death are not disclosed. I can't really imagine it. If alcohol burns your throat, then through the back door must be like an inferno.
    [center] I Painted My Own Mona Lisa
    She's Fixed Everything
    Now I'm Spoilt Beyond My Wildest Dreams
    [center]

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    R v Franklin. Some guy threw a box of merchandise (Like, tacky souvenirs I think) off of a pier, and someone was swimming underneath and got smacked on the head with the box and died.
    R v Larkin. Some guy (It's always SOME GUY!) was waving a razor blade around so a woman walked into it.
    R v Holloway. (Oh, R means Crown by the way) an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.
    Those are all weird, but those all also seemed to be accidents, and this woman was doing this on purpose.

Articles

I think Larkin was charged with murder, the rest for manslaughter. Eh, it's all homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    an electrician accidentally wired up a kitchen sink to become electrically charged and the person that used it got zapped.
    Accidentally? Since when were kitchen sinks and wires ever aquainted formally? This guy must've had quite a reputation in the yellow pages
    [center] I Painted My Own Mona Lisa
    She's Fixed Everything
    Now I'm Spoilt Beyond My Wildest Dreams
    [center]

Not knowing what an Enema was I looked it up on Google image. Bad idea.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

What, you don't kill your husbands with enemas?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She looks like a real winner.

Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Default Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen

Hmmm. I don't know the names or anything...

-A guy who was parking his Porsche noticed that he had parked it in a puddle. Getting out, he pushed the Porsche up-hill to avoid it getting dirty and he slipped and the Porsche rolled over him. He drowned in a puddle.

-In a furious fight in the snow, a guy (I'm sick of this being so sexist. Why don't women ever do stupid dying? )grabbed a icicle and stabbed the opponant. To his surprise, the icicle didn't break on his jaket and pierced through and killed him.

-(Any visitor to the the Eiefel Tower HAS to know this) I've heard of when some guy threw a coin of the top of the tower, and it struck someone on the ground and killed him. (Everytime I go paris SOMEONE tells me that story.)

-A guy dressed up as a Raccoon (drunk) was crawling down the country road at night when he was shot by a hunter who thought he was a deer.

-A couple was having sex in a Bus Shelter and then fell asleep. They were killed before they woke up by the bus driver starting the motor and squishing them as he drove off to do his daily routine.

Can't think of any more. Some may be a Urban Myth, but remember theres no smoke without fire. I'm sure I've had it mentioned somewhere about a beanbag chair killing someone....

I'm sure there is weirder cases out there.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    In a furious fight in the snow, a guy (I'm sick of this being so sexist. Why don't women ever do stupid dying? )grabbed a icicle and stabbed the opponant. To his surprise, the icicle didn't break on his jaket and pierced through and killed him.
    The perfect murder weapon. No evidence afterwards.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Enema Man
    The perfect murder weapon. No evidence afterwards.
    I'll keep that in mind. =|

Also, that is great. XD

But at least it's better than dying from bleeding cos' your private parts were cut off. Remember those stories?

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

when any thread about humourous death comes about there is a tradition! To link to the Darwin Awards website! This honoured has been passed from random thread viewer to random thread viewer and reached it's way to me! So without further adoo...
    http://www.darwinawards.com/

Not really homicide but who cares? (Excluding you!)

Blog Entries

whats' an enema?