Thread: NORG??

Default NORG??

I have always wondered why they didn't let you actually kill NORG...he just kinda stayed in his pod...and nothing was said after that...should we assume he just flew around with Balamb all the time after that?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I thought he died in his pod or something

Rubedo: Well, he always looked like a moldy human.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Well, I think it has something to do with Shumi evolution - it's been a while since I've played FF8, but the Shumi don't seem to die like normal people, some morph into Moombas, etc. NORG turned into an egg - you can see it if you go down to the basement later in the game. I think it hatches near the end of the game, but I don't think you ever find out what came out of it.

No one could lift the corpse so they left him there? Im not so sure they evolve when someone defeats them in battle, maybe though.

I don't remember them ever getting back to the matter again.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Well the game doesn't get back to it story-wise really, but you can go down to the basement and they say something like he turned into an egg. Wierd.

And then I think you can go back later and the egg has hatched, and there are two spologetic Shumi looking around like, "I didn't do it." That's about it.

yeah you guys said it all...weird though to let that one slide like that...a little foloow-up couldn't have hurt...I remember looking around for like hours trying to figure out what came next with that.