Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: the #eoff party - Newbies, Chat, Stats and Hats!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Eh, I bet #eoff sucks at the moment anyway seeing as probably all that happens is you spamming "Join the #eoff party!" I wonder if you stuffed something similar in the topic, too. And I bet if I went in there spamming for people to join the BAoTW party in the manner that you're probably spamming for people to join the #eoff party I'd be kicked and possibly banned. Power abuse is always so sad...

I was thinking of making a return to chat after my exams were finished anyway, but eh, it'll wait until after the elections. I don't think I could stand the blatant biasedness.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    so who will lead the party?
    I'm waiting for my questions to be answered in your thread first.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Eh, I bet #eoff sucks at the moment anyway seeing as probably all that happens is you spamming "Join the #eoff party!" I wonder if you stuffed something similar in the topic, too.
    Nope. There has been election talk with regards to the Nazi party and also a quick question to about three people (generally not much more than "will you be joining?"). The topic hasn't been changed either. The only other election conversation was asking the guys if Ragnarok was ever a character. We concluded that, as Espers were living beings, and since Ragnarok was an Esper, that Raggy should be qualified to be a mascot. xD

And I bet if I went in there spamming for people to join the BAoTW party in the manner that you're probably spamming for people to join the #eoff party I'd be kicked and possibly banned. Power abuse is always so sad...
    Uh, no. Because we aren't spamming it up. Even last year, I was probably the only person who didn't change their naem to include their party. I'm not into spamming up #eoff - I want it to be enjoyable for me, too, you know. And I wouldn't ban you unless you broke a rule. If you only went in there to advertise and nothing more, though, if I don't kick you, someone else probably would, only on the basis that we're in chat to chat, not to suffer propoganda. xP
    I was thinking of making a return to chat after my exams were finished anyway, but eh, it'll wait until after the elections. I don't think I could stand the blatant biasedness.
    Well, if you bring up that kind of conversation, maybe it will turn against you, but if you just go in to chat like everyone else does, I can't see you having a huge problem. xP
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Perhaps none of that happens now, and perhaps it is/will not be done by you personally, but give it time, and it will. Anyone without a party who joins #eoff will probably be pestered into joining.

FFXIV Character

Awrini Bellato (Excalibur)

Pssh Psy, come back to chat.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Count me in.

And then there is Death

EVERY party is the damn newbie party.

You know, I'd probably have joined this party if it weren't for the fact that I haven't been in chat for around two years. You should have stuck to the Newbie Party.

Although if you had stuck with the newbies, I'd be promoting RWANDA, so I guess I wouldn't have joined anyway.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Czech. Republic
    You know, I'd probably have joined this party if it weren't for the fact that I haven't been in chat for around two years. You should have stuck to the Newbie Party.

Although if you had stuck with the newbies, I'd be promoting RWANDA, so I guess I wouldn't have joined anyway.
    Read what I said to Murd - you don't have to join chat to support EoFFers chatting in the chatroom. It's on par with supporting a social environment at EoFF. We still support newbies being treated by the content of their posts and not by the fact that they are newbies, though. Definitely something we've supported all the past years and continue to support this year. We feel that we've achieved this goal, too. It's been a good year!

We also support Stats. Just thought I'd randomly throw that in there. Although it's quite possible I'm the only real stats-freak here. *hugs his stats*

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Murder is a stats freak par excellence

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Here's hoping he joins then...

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Read what I said to Murd - you don't have to join chat to support EoFFers chatting in the chatroom. It's on par with supporting a social environment at EoFF. We still support newbies being treated by the content of their posts and not by the fact that they are newbies, though. Definitely something we've supported all the past years and continue to support this year. We feel that we've achieved this goal, too. It's been a good year!

We also support Stats. Just thought I'd randomly throw that in there. Although it's quite possible I'm the only real stats-freak here. *hugs his stats*
    The reason I don't support the chatroom is that I personally am indifferent to them. It might benefit other people, but it does bugger all for me, and that's what counts.

Let's face it, the average voter is self-centered and moronic...which is why they should vote for BAoTW.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

I'm in. Well, duh. I joined back in December.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    You're signing up in good time, yeah! Good to see people coming back for the second year in a row. Thanks, Chibi.
    Yay a new rival
    FOA

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You still want me in this, Sir BoB?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Awesome to have you on board, RSL, as with all those who have recently aligned themselves to the #eoff cause while in chat.