Thread: When drawings go awry...[A]

Default When drawings go awry...[A]

Well I tried to draw myself realisitcally the other night, and it came out looking more anime than it did realistic. I guess once you cartoon, you just cant stop! So here it is- and to you I give this challenge- try to draw yourself in the mirror!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

i fink it looks cool!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Well I tried to draw myself realisitcally the other night, and it came out looking more anime than it did realistic. I guess once you cartoon, you just cant stop! So here it is- and to you I give this challenge- try to draw yourself in the mirror!
    I already have, lol It was a task at school, since I'm doing an Arts, Crafts and Design course... It turned out okay, it kinda does look like me. When I go back to school next week I'll see if I can scan it and post it here.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I posted a picture of me when I drew myself in the mirror. It's difficult.

lol yeha i find that happens to me..i used to be relitivly ok at drawing relistically..but now i starteddrawing anmie about 2 months,..i end up drawing relistic thing really..like ..um unrelistic
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight: