Thread: Using Sabin's Blitz on keyboard

Default Using Sabin's Blitz on keyboard

Well i got yesterday the room of ff VI but i couldnīt leave the mountian Kolts, because isnīt working the blitzs pummel of sabin.. I visited many many websites but all of them say: Pummel (lef,right,left), well i've tried many many times but isnīt working. can someone help me ??
    I would appreciate it

You just select "Blitz", press left, right, left, then press the key you use to select again.

Well i've tried but keep saying: "Incorrect Blitz Input".... i'm about to punch the pc....

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

highlight blitz, press whatever button you have assigned to "select". Then press left, then right, then left. Then press the select button again. Make sure you haven't got "repeating keys" or something like that where your key presses double over (like when you hold a letter down whilst typing).
    There is no signature here. Move along.

That happened to me too, at first. Try saving on the emulator slot right when your battle menu pops up so you can just go back to it. NEways, try bein' real careful when pressing the keys such as putting a pause inbetween the pressing of the buttons to make sure you don't accidentily hit something else. Well, it worked for me.

Arghhh, I'm having the same problem!

HA! CHA! CHA! *Dances* Poopcannon's Avatar

Default Steps For using Blitzes

I had the same problem, but I doubt it's the keyboard that's at fault. The instructions on using blitzes are quite vague but I figured it out. To use blitzes, press these buttons in this exact order and DON'T press any extra buttons.

1. Select blitz
    2. When the big hand is POINTING at Sabin, then enter your combination (eg. left, right, left)
    3. After you enter the combination, the hand should STILL be pointing at Sabin.
    4. THEN select Sabin to use the blitz.

The main point is that you enter your combination WHILE the hand is pointing at Sabin, then you select Sabin.

I hope this helps.

Yeah, what poopcannon said is perfectly correct. I was stuck on this for a while too because the walkthrough I was using told me to hit right, left, right at the start of the battle with Sabin...

It wasn't until some tries later that I screwed the walkthrough and finally realized that I have to bring his HP down and then it tells me the instructions later in battle (being really left, right left). It shouldn't be too hard if you follow poopcannon's directions.

Quote Originally Posted by poopcannon
    I had the same problem, but I doubt it's the keyboard that's at fault. The instructions on using blitzes are quite vague but I figured it out. To use blitzes, press these buttons in this exact order and DON'T press any extra buttons.

1. Select blitz
    2. When the big hand is POINTING at Sabin, then enter your combination (eg. left, right, left)
    3. After you enter the combination, the hand should STILL be pointing at Sabin.
    4. THEN select Sabin to use the blitz.

The main point is that you enter your combination WHILE the hand is pointing at Sabin, then you select Sabin.

I hope this helps.
    Thank you very much, that solved my problem. After doing that once the battle ends and Sabin joins you and your off on your journey!

HA! CHA! CHA! *Dances* Poopcannon's Avatar

Your welcome, just trying to help