Thread: Severe troubles with ffiv =[

Default Severe troubles with ffiv =[

Just recently started playing ffiv on my computer after the copy i was renting from my local video store was taken off the shelves. I have however been very abruptly halted, when I enter the cave of mists at the very beginning instead of being met with a thin haze of mist, i meet a complete white screen with little fog and cloud stuff going around. I can still move but I have no idea where I'm going because I can't see a single thing. Any help with this problem would be really really really appreciated.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Which emulator are you using? Version? I don't think any of the newest versions of the two leading SNES emulators has got problems rendering the mist. Anyway, you can try turning off the mist layer. If it's ZSNES, try pressing one of the 1-5 keys.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Buy the Chronicles version. Trust me, it's worth the money. (Plus you get Chrono Trigger!!)

It's your emulator. As Mirage said, use a different/newer emulator. If you are already using a newer emulator, you need to turn your transparency effects on (Backspace key in SNES9x).
    Sigless