Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Elections - Used to Manipulate

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by BoB
    Hey, man. Al Gore invented the internet. How can you NOT support him when online?
    Do you have his MSN address? I'd love a quick chat.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    Hey, man. Al Gore invented the internet. How can you NOT support him when online? And let's face it, the choice was him... or Bush. =[
    Yeah but if Bush hadn't won, then John Kerry wouldn't have stood in 2004 and the world would not see his sexyness!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    Ah, to hell with this. I'm going to open a tin of rice pudding.
    Good luck, and godspeed!

Oh, and Al Gore is awesome. He guest starred in Futurama twice.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    What are the parties stances on moral issues, since apparently Stateside, that's the top priority?

Take care all.
    I am totally in favour of morals and I think that if people have issues, then they should be entitled to the appropriate treatment. As for moral issues, well, I would like to issue morale to those with moral issues.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Yeah but if Bush hadn't won, then John Kerry wouldn't have stood in 2004 and the world would not see his sexyness!
    Didn't Mr. Kerry have an affair with two bicycle mechanics, or did I just dream that up?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles

Didn't Mr. Kerry have an affair with two bicycle mechanics, or did I just dream that up?
    I wish I could dream those sorts of things. Lucky.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Al Gore supports Dr Unne!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I wish I could dream those sorts of things. Lucky.
    The aforementioned dream involved two butch mechanics, John Kerry, six flat tyres and a floor full of Castrol GTX - it's not for the feint hearted.

On an unrelated side note, if someone posts an image of "Devestatin' Dave The Turntable Slave" within the next ten posts of this thread, I'll join the BAoTW.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Czech accuses own party of being selfish and full of bastards, could he being working as a double operative of another party!?

Rainecloud likes rice pudding, a delicasy known only to anteaters, which were persecuted in the great war between them and armadillos over which A sound was better.

*points the Captain to the individual Party Threads that he has neglected to read.*

This just in - Loony Bob supports whining baby who claimed to invent the internet, and believes him. While the amounts may also support this same individual, they will never publicly state it for being too proud in their own selves... Is Loony Bob standing up for what he believes is right, whether it is or not, or is this another conspiracy that will be uncovered by BAotW!
    Also, Rainecloud wants to speak with Al Gore in order to have cyber-space relations with him, according to an outside source.
    Psychotic claims that John Kerry, who has been infused by botox, a deadly virus called Botulum, is sexy.

HEADLINES!!!!

Bob Makes General And Vague Platform Stance About Moral Issues - more above.

Kerry Had Affair with TWO Bicycle Mechanics. Wrenches and Hammers Taken Custody.

Psychotic not as Psychotic as Rainecloud

Gore Support Unne, and Yet is Close Friends with Bob, Key Component of #eoff

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Here representing the Ace Party, the acest party to grace the EoFF Elections since the Ace Party of '03. My party does not condone false statements about the party our rivals make about us. I am here to state that the Ace Party will support anything, as long as it spreads the aceness. We are not about taking away anyone's right to enjoy whatever they may enjoy. I am tired of people being slammed for liking ____, and being told that ____ sucks. We also fight for neglected smilies EoFF has abused, such as the rock smiley, and the pimp smiley.

The Ace Party endorses the Arts & Writing forum, and we want to support artists, writers, and poets alike, so they can get more views from the general public.

We also don't care what goes on with what happens off of EoFF. Who cares about John Kerry, or walruses? We don't see them on EoFF, so it's best that we leave them alone, as they are not major issues concerning EoFF.

Is there anything else you would like to know?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

I believe a debate may be in order to get the facts straight.

Take care all.

Articles

I would like to know why you aren't wearing any pants, pr00t.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    The Ace Party endorses the Arts & Writing forum, and we want to support artists, writers, and poets alike, so they can get more views from the general public.
    Well, that's settled. I'm definitely not supporting the Ace Party.

On an unrelated side note, if someone posts an image of "Devestatin' Dave The Turntable Slave" within the next ten posts of this thread, I'll join the BAoTW.
    Ding!

So that's who you were talking about. You've got unusual tastes, but who are we to judge?
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, that's settled. I'm definitely not supporting the Ace Party.
    What's wrong with the arts & writing forum? It's not like we're going to force you to view it. We're not about enforcing anything on anyone.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.