Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Elections - Used to Manipulate

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, Arts and Writing is one of my favourite threads.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I was just looking for an excuse not to join, that's all.

I do tolerate the Arts and Writing forum.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

False headlines, Gore was not with two bicycle mechanics, it was actually an erotic dream that Rainecloud woke to and ran to the bathroom after waking... No more info on this story required.
    Rainecloud gives his demands on a party affiliation... But who exactly is this man, "Devestatin' Dave" ???
    Agent Proto, representative of the ACE Party makes comments on the accusations of other parties about it, themselves, and eachother. Claiming to spread aceness, but it does not define what "aceness" is... Does it benefit the average EoFFer? Does it stabilize the economically stable grounds? They fight for the smileys, and the right to enjoy whatever, but are their underlying motives? Motives for glory? Votes? And above all else, an alliance with Walruses to take down BAotW?! The claim to support the Artists and Writers forum, but what of the rest, do they want to ABANDON the others... Is that their emphasis, to focus on the elite talent of arts and writing... What of those who are musically talented, or talented in the Karma Sutra!? It's ludicrous.
    The Captain, after hearing enough, demands that a debate is required for the further interests of the board... however, if a debate is too happen, it must happen via AIM chat as sanctioned by the EoFF Daily Newscaster for elections, Marick!
    Psy looks at Proto's crotch, in a homoerotic way, and discovers that Proto is not wearing pants... Alert the conservatives, we've got another symptom of difference!

HEADLINES
    Rainecloud, Having No Talent In Arts and Writing, Will Not Support Ace

BAotW Wins Raineclouds Favor by Showing Devestatin' Dave

Ace Claims it is Not an Enforcer, Not Unlike Del When *Enforcing* Newbies - #eoff Party Loses Support Amongst Newbs Everywhere

Rye Loves Arts and Writing Forum - What about Rye Bread!?

----

if we really want to debate, msg "Dignified Popper" on AIM and I will make the arrangements.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Rainecloud, Having No Talent In Arts and Writing, Will Not Support Ace
    Excuse me, Junior, but I'm in the process of writing a novel.

You've upset me greatly. So I'm leaving EoFF. FOREVER. AGAIN.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Debate!

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How can you not know what being that ace is? It's undescribable, if you're ace, you'll know it. I can't describe the coolness of aceness. 8-)

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    I was just looking for an excuse not to join, that's all.
    That's all right. Like you said, we're a bunch of selfish bastards anyway.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Debate!
    Debates are for people with nice suits. I seriously doubt most of us have nice suits. Also, I doubt any of us will want to rent a nice one either.

I suggest we have a gang war in the Eyes on Each Other forum. Dibs on the table-leg.

You say you want people to contribute to you but what about those with piss all skills to begin with. Like me! (Well Im not bad with flash but nobody seems to want flash these days).

When the #eoff party gets round to rigging the elections Id like to see some support for the talentless guys.
    Word/s.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It just determines who runs the site this year. All us "Cid's Knights" and "Administrators" are just dummy accounts controlled by the winners of each election.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Yeah. I won Shlup's account one election. Oh man, was that a horrible year.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Having offended Rainecloud with my recent comments, I refuse to withrdraw them after he publicly lied saying he hated the arts and writing forum with indirect statements.

A Debate Forum has been created on an AIM Chat "EoFF Election Debate". For more details, contact "Dignified Popper" via AIM.

Agent Proto has been seen describing Aceness as something you just know. However, he makes it seem as though it is an inborn trait, and if you have it you know it. Is the Ace Party a selective group!? More info as it rolls in on the second.

Spritz indirectly calls EoFFers poor, claiming they don't have nice suits and that they are required for debates, what he fails to acknowledge is that this is not just any election, but it is the EOFF ELECTION where no one is equal and almost all rules are broken!

Maxico speaks of #eoff rigging the elections... Is their close affiliation to the EoFF community and Board and Administration what makes manipulation of its own members possible?!

Schlup Quack admits that there is no administration, that the winning president and his cabinet create dummy accounts and control the boards... What will happen this year? Will the winners of this year change the EoFF Constitution and make elections ILLEGAL!?

Top Story
    Dr. Unne claims that being Schlup Quack for a year is horrible

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Newsflash
    Join BAoTW, because all the other parties smell.

All hail Marick Moore
    Word/s.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Ace Party is not selective, in fact, we have a ratio of probably one well known member to maybe three or four lesser known members in my party. However, ace is just another way for sayng cool. However, it's far better to say ace than cool. Ace flows with the tongue, and whatnot.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.