Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Elections - Used to Manipulate

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Proto is categorising people into well-known and lesser-known, therefore implying that they are worth different values to the EoFF Community! He's an elitist! Quote me on that please, Mr. Marick!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    Ace flows with the tongue, and whatnot.
    Does it flow as much as your gushing torrents?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Ace Party does not care about the status of the members who join, as said in the introduction post.

BAoTW is spreading lies about my Party. Rainecloud claims I've PMed him to join my party, which I never had. I PMed several people who I think may be interested in joining my party. I never force anyone to join my party. They have several choices of parties to join. Psy's saying random stuff that is completely not true.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Rainecloud joins BAotW and tries to do my job. However, I have sent out hitmen to keep him from this.

In un-related news. After eaves-dropping in #eoff(not to be confused with #eoff), I uncovered this... "[16:32] Kirobaito> I hate Linus because he's a freaking idiot.."

Maximo satirizes my work, comparing it to Moore, but in fact, while Moore is liberal, I am in fact just the same!

Ace Party claims that aceness is a much more english feezible word than cool... Why? It has no revelence to the campaign, or is it their secret agenda to reform English as we know it!? Is this some catchy term?

In #eoff, once again, not to be confused the party, I uncovered a revealing question from FlyingMullet.
    "[16:35] FlyingMullet> 'What's your stance on rimjobs?'"

The Ace Party claims it is a well rounded group with recognized and unrecognized members... Their leader is obviously a brilliant speaker, maybe the others should learn from them.

Psy has accused Proto of being an elitist, not unlike hitler, only less maniacle and not so horrible... Is this what EoFF wants as a leader? Is Ace party really as bad as everyone claims, or are they the victim of electoral-stress-slander syndrome!?

HEADLINE

Ace Flows like Gushing Torrents from Proto
    Last edited by Dignified Pauper; 02-08-2005 at 12:06 AM.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    Psy's saying random stuff that is completely not true.
    Proto breathes oxygen! PROTO BREATHES OXYGEN!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    Rainecloud claims I've PMed him to join my party, which I never had.
    No, I simply insinuated that you had sent me the aforementioned Private Message.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Spritz
    Debates are for people with nice suits. I seriously doubt most of us have nice suits.

Oh hell yeah.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The Ace Party claims that they care not about status and rank of its members, so long as it has members... What is this strange concept of equality that supercedes ranks and statuses... is this a good thing?
    Proto has accused BAotW of spreading lies that are flat-out untrue about his party. Ace claims that they do not force members to join their party, but rather, members come to them for enlightenment from Ace's great views.

In #eoff, the respective chat of the community, not the party... I have witnessed an interesting perspective.

"[16:44] Marick> What do you guys think of the EoFF Elections...
    [16:44] David> It's awful and stupid
    [16:44] entrush> I THINK BAoTW ARE THE BEST, MARICK
    [16:44] David> And the Nazi party got ripped
    [16:44] entrush> THEY WILL CLEARLY WIN ALL.
    [16:45] Jojo> rawr
    [16:45] Kirobaito> Amazing. Entrush=Psy.
    [16:46] FlyingMullet> The EoFF Elections are the single most most important event that EoFF has to offer. They let the voice of the true underdog sing out as the oppressed and under-privlidged voice their thoughts on such serious things as goatsecs, pirates, and w-boats.
    [16:46] FlyingMullet> and you can quote me on that
    [16:46] FlyingMullet> 8-)
    [16:46] David> It's a well known fact that Psychotic is retarded
    entrush> It's a well known fact that David is twice as retarded as Psychotic.
    [16:46] Kirobaito> Don't argue. You're both retarded.
    [16:46] FlyingMullet> psychotic = rimjob
    [16:46] David> I win
    [16:46] Jojo> It's a well known fact that Jojo is great in bed. ^_^" (there's more but it's more nonsense)

Awful and Stupid as one member clearly put. Obviously, David will not be taking part of this year's election. He also accuses Psychotic of being retarded. Is this a clever ploy of another party to limit the BAotW chances of success? Why? Kirobaito says that the election is AMAZING.
    Flying Mullet however gives the most interesting view of the elections.
    "The EoFF Elections are the single most most important event that EoFF has to offer. They let the voice of the true underdog sing out as the oppressed and under-privlidged voice their thoughts on such serious things as goatsecs, pirates, and w-boats." I believe that comment speaks for itself.
    Later, things about being retarded and mocking the homes that take care of these "special students" were said and it was unsightly...

Psy has accused Proto of breathing Oxygen, the one element needed to sustain all multi-cellular, complex, animal organism life. How ironic, that it indeed is true.
    Rainecloud has claimed he recieved threatening letters to join Ace or suffer persecution when they win. Though, there is no evidence, it makes for an interesting story.

HEADLINES
    BoB Indeed does have a NICE SUIT
    Last edited by Dignified Pauper; 02-08-2005 at 12:07 AM.

Articles

The fact that David had to ban me to win an argument speaks for itself. Oh, and you didn't include Flying Mullet saying "Quiet you" to poor newbie me!

Victory: BAoTW.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's terrible what people will do to promote their party.

Tsk, tsk.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Marick
    HEADLINES
    BoB Indeed does have a NICE SUIT

You should see the up'n'coming issue of Pinup Politician...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Loony Bob may take photos in a speedo to gain a vote from some influential members of the board. Does #eoff want to corrupt your children, and your beloved pets, and your grandparents! Is this all his ploy to scar those who don't want his party in power, forcing them to shelter themselves inside?!

Psychotic objects to my unique style of reporting.
    *side note*
    David, as a chat admin may be replaced if Psy's party wins, as he has unfairly banned psy from #eoff, the IRC room.

Rainecloud supports proof that Proto has indeed pmed him and asked Rainecloud to join his party. While not forcing Rainecloud, he does cause Rainecloud to feel somewhat obligated to join as Proto praises him, making it seem so great. Is this all pre-ordained by ACE, and why is Rainecloud so closely affiliated with BAotW!? Their moral values replace shakespear with the karma sutra in schools... Is this what children want? If so, then all the power to BAotW... but if not, then beware!

HEADLINES
    Rainecloud "Tsk"es Proto TWICE

Spritz will not Speak With Me, Other than Phrase "No Comment" as Advised by a Lawyer Incase I try to Spin

Bob Obsessed with Self and Posts Pictures on Web

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never sent that PM to Rainecloud. If I had, it'll be along the lines of... "I would like to invite you to the Ace Party. You don't need to join, but consider it." and I never sent a PM to Raine regarding an invitation.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The proof's in the pudding, Pr00ty-baby.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's obviously photoshopped, my dear.