Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: EoFF Elections - Used to Manipulate

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    The Spam Brigade determines what's good and what's bad spam. We have made our decision. Reform yourself or risk looking foolish.
    I consider 67.8% of our spam to be slightly witty, and thus moderately entertaining.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Controversial subjects of Spam on the part of party BAotW have arisen in a recent post made by Del Murder, the notorious Spam King. Del, being the Spam King, has amazing credentials to be able to spot and pick apart different sects of spam, analyze them, and conclude whether or not they are worthless or important. Psychotic, a leading representative of BAotW claims that Del, or anyone for that fact, has any right to attack them for Spam, but Del especially as he is one of the most infamous spammers of the EoFF community. Loony Bob says that the title of Spam King, however, isn't bad, it just means that his spam is better spam, rather than Del just posting nonsense all over.
    Yameneko, of the Spam Brigade, has made announcements that only they may dictate what is good spam and bad spam. Rainecloud states that 67.8% of BAotW's spam is witty, and thus, it being the majority, is an ok factor to leave in the party's thread.

Proto, of the Ace party has recently brought in the topic of "Hard" and "Soft" money. John Kerry once said he would come down on "hard" money, but what exactly is "hard" money, as the average American doesn't know. And what was the reason that the terms hard and soft were use over hard and easy? Mysteries arise, and will stay mysteries for as long as I report your unfair and unbalanced news for a better EoFF comical experience in these trying times of election mayhem.

HEADLINES
    Jojo Sells Soul to Agent Proto For Cheetos, Real Reason Still Unkown (courtesy of Flying Mullet)

Baloki joined BAoTW because he lost a bet to Psychotic involving a buffalo, an ice cube and a pitching wedge (Also Courtesy of Flying Mullet)

"The Fluffy pink party endorses foxes" - Statement By Jojo

Marick Institutionalized For Obvious Reasons, Claiming, "You Can't Stop Me From My Reporting!" Scientists Baffled

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Spam is so two years ago.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I hope Della gets his groove back soon.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    The Spam Brigade never spam anymore, so pssh to you. You all sold out instead. For shame.
    I didn't sell out, but then again I was never really part of the Spam Brigade.

Anyway, spam died when HOORJ got banned.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

As Election Fever is beginning to get unpopular with the masses, fewer and fewer schemes have been devised by these obvious and not-so-cunning politicians in order to win the favor of the voters as least likely to cause mayhem during the elections. This has cause for poor reporting on behalf of all media, and we apologize, but for now, we deem this topic over-done and dead. We all had a good, intense time reading, but alas, like all dumb things, it falls victim to natural selection, survival of the fittest...

Headlines

Election Activity Begins Slowing as Election Day Approaches.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can we have an election soon? I wanna run for office!