Thread: .... The Mighty Boosh?

Default .... The Mighty Boosh?

Well, even though I live in the US, I've heard so much about this series from my friend Stacey over in England. She's bursted out in random Boosh quotes before, leaving me going "....w....t.....f.....?" and before long, I began my perilous search for some Boosh files. After a long while, I found a live radio show they did recently, "Live on the Breezeblock 23-11-04"

Needless to say, I -loved- it, and probably haven't laughed so hard in my whole life. Especially at a radio show, because throughout my years, I have never really...found a radio show I liked, I just stuck with music on radios (and of course there's no stations here with it on TV....).. So I was wondering if there are any Boosh fans here?

Boosh, what's that, I live in the U.S. too, and I've never heard of this.

It's a very....-unique- radio/television show over in Britain. It has a bit of a twisted sense of humour, of the one show I've heard, but it's actually very funny...

Brittain, you said U.S., did you hear it in Brittain, or did you screw up typing? cause you're confusing me...

It's a show on BBC 3. I've heard of it but not watched it, so can't comment on how good/bad it is.

Nonono. I ended up downloading a show of it. =3 but yes, it's from Britain. Just like my Stacey XD

It's on BBC 3 and was shown(foolishly) at 7pm on BBC2. Since the show has some adult stuff, the shows were made stupid. On BBC 3, it's very odd surreal humour. I liked it and it was okay. Don't take it seriously and you'll be fine.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

the only thing i've ever watche don bb3 is monkey dust.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

the only thing i watch on BBC 3 is "Little Britain"

Eh eh ehhhhhhhhhh

LET THE HAMMER FALL

i'm a poor student so don't have BBC3...so i've never heard of boosh....other then its a power tool company

but a sander....NOW!

Trust No one

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

ive never heard of Boosh and im British/English whatever you like to call em but wait errrr British is easier to say and dosnyt require as much tounge movement lol. seriosuly i havent heard of it yet but ill ask me friends about it they may know

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Boosh, boosh, boosh...
    If nothing else, at least it's fun to say.

Bye the way, nice shades Shoden.