Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Random Facts

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Did you know that while a katana is made to CUT, and English style sword is more meant to bash, or crush.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Heehee this is fun...

Quote Originally Posted by yuripa
    It is impossible to lick your elbow

90% of all people who have read the above statement tried to lick their elbow
    Actually, I was able to lick my elbow, however, I am double jointed.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

I managed to lick my elbow, too. I'm not double-jointed, though.

91% of all people who have read the above statement tried to lick their elbow
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

i didn't think it was your whole elbow, i thought it was just the TIP of your elbow?

anyway. the extra skin on your elbow tip is called your Wenis (like Penis, leading to hundreds of dumb jokes. "Dude! You know you can't lick your own Wenis! *giggle*")

Based on the definition of the word, "word", any number of Syllables combined together is technically a word. so next time you say "Aint" and someone tells you it isn't a word, make them feel dumb by informing them that the definition of a word is "any combination of Syllables put together in spoken or printed form with the intent to convey meaning." dumb English Teacher! (this is by the way, marvelous in college, where my father did this to an english teacher who mocked him publcily for "using fake words" in papers. she gave him an A on every assignment after that *grin*)