Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Final Fantasy X Character

Yunie

And I actually do have to agree about Auron being the manipulator of the story....it makes a lot of sense....but I can't fault Tidus for being able to be anyone. I've always thought that was Square's original intention...to create a character we can all relate to and step into his shoes to experience the story more personally.

If that makes any sense at all...
    Last edited by FallenAngel411; 03-08-2005 at 02:34 AM.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Yea, i agree with ya FallenAngel411
    "Feed me."

Excellent point. But since Tidus really has no character of his own, he can't really be nominated for "best character". Everyone would just be nominating themselves (which I would never do... ).

Edit: In fact, I would probably be very misleading if I did not clarify this a bit. I actually like Tidus. I like most of the main FF heroes (though Tidus is nowhere near as good as Cloud or Squall). Square/Squaresoft/Square-Enix (whatever the hell they were called for this game) left the character open, so that you can turn the character into whatever you want. This means that Tidus can turn out to be a very awesome character, since you can make him whatever you want. But, going purely on his lines and what little character you see of him, he is a very wimpy character, and most certainly not one that should be considered for the role of best character. That title falls squarely on the shoulders of Auron, who has a very strong personality of his own (and he looks a lot cooler too).
    Last edited by Skyblade; 03-08-2005 at 03:04 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i agree with skyblade. if Auron wasn't there, the game would suck. Auron is the best charater in the Final Fantasy series. and then next is Vincent Valentine and so on...
    anyway, auron should be the main charater because he starts the game and makes it so that Tidus could be in Spira. he made so that he could meet Sin and Yuna and everyone else. Auron just rocks. Then they make Paine in FFX-2 which is like Auron in a girl form. That is so f***ing cool. As I see it, they made a [spoiler] person so freekin cool. He is the only person who can tell you what the f*** is going on. I'm not sayind Lulu isn't cool, and isn't as equally misterious, but Auron just rocks. Thank goodness God gave us Auron. He was like, I will congrat you for being so good by giving you the greatest bad@$$ charater that was ever created in a video game and I'll shall call him Auron. he is so freekin young but has so much wisdom. Its so amazing. I wonder what would happen if Lulu married Auron. That would be so weird and cool at the same time. Jesus, this is so cool! Final Fantasy X is the best game I ever played just because of Auron. Seymour was the wierdest villian they ever made. Sephiroth was the best villain they ever created. But why did they make him so cool. And why does Auron look so UGLY in Kingdom Hearts II? It's so stupid. Well, I got to do stuff and I'll get on here later on so don't forget me, ok?

Jecht!!!! He rocks!!!! Or maybe Yojimbo... do aeons count?

its true auron is the key player in this game although i like tidus but he isnt as important as auron you might say tidus would be used as a faith for the final aeon but thats not true auron may be the one who guided them but it was tidus will that played a key role before the fight with yunalesca you cant deny that also it whas tidus who was the one that believed sin could be destroyed an other way while nobody believed him not even auron at one point but still auron is one of the if not importanst character in the game
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    its true auron is the key player in this game although i like tidus but he isnt as important as auron you might say tidus would be used as a faith for the final aeon but thats not true auron may be the one who guided them but it was tidus will that played a key role before the fight with yunalesca you cant deny that also it whas tidus who was the one that believed sin could be destroyed an other way while nobody believed him not even auron at one point but still auron is one of the if not importanst character in the game
    Sorry, but when Auron's past is revealed, I find it hard to believe that he was ever actually going to let Yuna go through with summoning the Final Aeon. He wanted to get her to Zanarkand so that she would learn the truth (and so he could get vengeance against that b!+ch Yunalesca). Remember how pissed he was when he learned that Braska and Jecht died for no reason? You really think he was going to let Yuna do the same thing? Not a chance in Hell.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Male: Auron - One tough bastard.

Female: Rikku - She's hot. Whatelse matters?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

But Auron thought he had matured from when he had also thought there might be another way.

I figure he was just hedging his bets seeing what Tidus would do, since he was the wild-card and everyone else would've just gone with 'kill teh summoner!!11'

I think the only reason auron's so hard@ss is cause he's dead

and he doesn't talk much, and wen he does, its seroius, not like rikku

i dont think he wud make a main characer tho cause he doesn't hav enough dimensions
    FFX : Hold now; aim is steady, An otherworld awaits you, One thousand years--you ready?, The otherworld it takes you !

chucky.. i think u need to add the spoiler tag there.. ya?

well imho, Auron is the best.. just like what Skyblade said, he's the one that shaped the story in a more subtle way. By (SPOILER)keeping his promise to Jecht and Braska, and by being dead he's like a true guardian, guarding Yuna and Tidus at the same time.

But the downside is, he's too "protective" of Yuna and Tidus, (maybe becoz of his promise?). Remember when u hafta fight Seymore at Macalania (i think), where Kimahri jump in between the party and Seymore, and tell u to protect Yuna? I was disappointed when Auron chose to run rather than stay. But after giving it a taught, maybe he did the rigth thing (as a guardian, that is). The top priority is guarding Yuna, not guarding your friends. The code of the guardian, remember? (SPOILER)Guard the summoner even at the cost of one's life.

Well that's my opinion, but if u'd wanna look at statistic-wise, i would say either Wakka or Tidus. They can build up their str and acc fast in the game. Sure, Auron is the powerhouse, but he kept missing his hits. Maybe I did something wrong in building him, but this is not possible coz there's only one way down his sphere grid. Had to move him to Tidus's section to improve his speed (yeah to me he's kinda slow too) and acc.

Yuna is, well, imho, without the aeons, would be kinda useless, until later in the game, when she has Holy. Lulu is vice versa, though. She's kinda useful in the game, but later on, when the fiends got stronger and doesn't have any elemental weakness, she would be in trouble, seeing that she has the least HP and Def.

Rikku is fun. 'nuff said. hehehe.

ANd Kimahri is kinda cool to me, seeing that he rarely talks, and has such a sad story.
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

yah soz

as i sed i'm new so sorry n e 1 who red that .....
    FFX : Hold now; aim is steady, An otherworld awaits you, One thousand years--you ready?, The otherworld it takes you !

mine's is absolutely AURON! anything about him is coooollll!!!
    his glasses, big sword, his outfit is the coollllessttt!!

Jecht all the way.....Jecht ROCK'S and he has adrenalin pumping music...FANTASTIC

AURON ROCKS !!!

he had a good story line and was FREAKING COOL in everything !!!

but you know there will be no Final Fantasy without Yuna and Tidus .
    They are a team after all ....

Jecht kicked ass since is first apearence on the game ,and Wakka was a very interesing character either , Ya ?