Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th "Dream" I notice something...(Spoilers if you haven't seen it)

It's not that hard to understand. Why do people keep mixing things up?

(This is such a pointless thread) :rolleyes2

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

, Selphie should know Laguna as well and when she was in dream world, she would recognise Laguna as movie star directly
    There is a chance that there may be a "Fact" (By fact I mean something in stories/films) That sorceress Knights do act like that. It could have been a SCRIPTED piece in the film so even if Laguna didn't stay in that film it could have still happen.

And SWORD if you don't like this topic don't post in it - It's as simple as that. :rolleyes2

One other thing I noticed. When Laguna is first swinging the gunblade around (before he actually fights the dragon) he uses the same salute that Seifer does, holding it vertically in front of his face... Interesting, though hardly important.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I do not think it's pointless. Initially it was like the 'hole in Trabia' thread i.e. an argument over programming or intent. It’s not our fault if people waltz in without having read the past posts and then start mincing opposing view-points.

Anyhow, I am interested in the film; does anyone have a theory on it? I still think it would have been a crap film that no-body saw.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Quistis! You're a popular one. Life keeps you busy,
    but you still try to slow down once in a while and enjoy the
    world around you, in spite of how busy you are. You're in good
    shape, and you can't help being a bit of a flirt.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

I think the film was published in their time.
    Does anyone notice that the "Sorcerer" costume is the same as Queen of Card Costume?

So there are 3 theories here:
    1. the movie man duplicate Queen of Card's mother costume to be the sorcerer
    2. Queen of Card duplicate the costume and wears it everywhere.
    3. The sorcerer who played in that movie is the Queen of Card's mother

And as for Laguna, I think the movie would be too short since it only several time before the dragon came. But if the movie is not a hit, then how to explain the "Sorcerer & knight" Statue in Centra?

Quote Originally Posted by seiyuimore
    I think the film was published in their time.
    Does anyone notice that the "Sorcerer" costume is the same as Queen of Card Costume?

So there are 3 theories here:
    1. the movie man duplicate Queen of Card's mother costume to be the sorcerer
    2. Queen of Card duplicate the costume and wears it everywhere.
    3. The sorcerer who played in that movie is the Queen of Card's mother

And as for Laguna, I think the movie would be too short since it only several time before the dragon came. But if the movie is not a hit, then how to explain the "Sorcerer & knight" Statue in Centra?
    I did notice the Queen of Cards/sorceress outfit thing. I just passed that off as coincedence. Maybe the sorceress sold the outfit at a flea market and the Queen of Cards bought it. Maybe the sorceress was the previous Queen of Cards. There are hundreds of explanations, and no way to prove any of them.

And, Besimudo, could you please clarify your post? I'm a little confused. First, were you responding to my salute point? And second, what do you mean by the "hole in Trabia" thread? I missed that one...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.