Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Spolier I guess* Safer Sephorith how long did it take for you to kill him?

Default *Spolier I guess* Safer Sephorith how long did it take for you to kill him?

On your first go of course so how long starting from the point where you see the clouds.

My time: (first) 1:56
    Second: Second 1:45

So your's?.

-Stefan

o goodness, i dont remember my TIME...i prolly finished in the time it takes to cast debarrier then KotR...
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

LOL exactly how I did it I'm so cheap.

Maybe 10-20 minutes max. No codes, no cheats, didn't even get the Mega-All materia, only had one Ribbon on character I didn't use. Finally killed him when Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie all hit LV 4 Limit Break at the same time.
    "To be forgotten is worse than death."- Freya Crescent

"I am a product of a twisted doctor's experiments."- Vincent Valentine

"Ward left in. Ward right out. Guard your heart from stone." -Wizard Ricker

"Death lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."- saying in Shienar

Blog Entries

10-15 minutes.
    He was pretty easy (only because I had Knights of the Round Table), Sephies little Supernova took up half of the battle time.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

30 minutes or so, most of which was Sephiroth's Super Nova and my eating dinner at the time. I didn't have Knights of the Realm or anything like that, so it probably slowed me down a bit.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I never got to play him 'cause someone saved over my game... but Ashley showed me how to beat him in one round.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I never got to play him 'cause someone saved over my game... but Ashley showed me how to beat him in one round.
    It's funny because that happened to me twice when I was at the North Crater and I had to re-start both times. The third time I finally got to him.

I always just use DeBarrier + KoRT + Mime and that gets him quickly.

On my first EVER go, which was when I was about 10 years old, I got killed. When I did beat him though, it was over quicker than I expected.

I actually played the last part of the game last night. It took me about 15 minutes.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I was about level 65. I didn't any master materia...I didn't have Knights of the Round...I didn't have Omnislash...I didn't even have more than 2 of the Ultimate Weapons....it was difficult...VERY difficult...and I know it took awhile.

Infact to this day I don't think I've ever casted Knights of the Round on him...but there is an interesting tidbit. In FF7 things concerning the final battle change depending on what's done earlier in the game, I guess. I've seen people who have everything and are level 99 and it takes damn near an hour to kill him...and I've seen people kill him with omnislash alone. Also, when I first fought him, it didn't ask me to split into groups...it completely skipped that part. Also, there was a time I only got to split into two groups, and others, three groups...it's really weird.

Also that Reno, Rude and Elena fight changes too. I remember when I first got to them I had the choice to fight them, and then there was another time, when they just didn't fight me...and my foster bro got to them once and HAD to fight them...there was no option.

So yeah...it's different for everyone, really.
    I like Kung-Fu.

planning world domination

i think i did it in about 20 mins....not much more than that..i didn't even have omni-slash or knights of the round...

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

On my 2nd game, with my characters on levels around 90, I could defeat Safer Sephiroth in less than a minute. First DeBarrier, then 4x Cut three times. Farewell. On my 3rd game, with my characters on level 70+, probably the same time, though it could take a while longer. First DeBarrier, then Omnislash. It could take somewhat longer with physical attacks, though. I think I got KotR on my 3rd game, but I never used it.

Usually the battle lasts 5-10 minutes, though, since I wait for the music loop a few times and let Sephiroth cast Super Nova once or twice before I defeat him. That's the final battle, I don't want to end it too quickly.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I've never even got Knights Of The Round. You can only get it riding on a gold chocobo, right?

How do you get one of those? Do you just have to breed one? Can you not catch one?

You can`t catch one. you need to breed a black chocobo with a wonderful chocobo with a zeio nut, and to get the black chocobo you must breed a green and blue chocobo with a carob nut. hope this helps.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

DeBarrier and some 4xhits^^ he wasn't even able to use Super Nova, it was quite quick