View Poll Results: Is he right to marry?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let them be

13 76.47%
  • No! THIS WOMEN MUST NOT BE QUEEN!

4 23.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I always cry at weddings!

Default I always cry at weddings!

As those in the UK know Prince Charles is now going to finally tie to knot with Camilla, Of course she is a divorced women and Charles still has the touchy subject of Diana and her grave hawkers, but do you think its the right choice... place your bets.... NOW!

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't care. The Royal Family has next to no influence on the country these days, so Charles and Camilla can do whatever they want to.

I'm sick of seeing it in the papers already...
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm glad I don't live over there. But the same kind of stuff happens with celebrities over here, so I guess I shouldn't say that . It's their own business who they wanna marry, not mine.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Tony Blair as head of state.... scary....

She won't be queen, the same as how the Duke of Edinburgh is not King. I think the highes title she can achieve is Princess, Dutchess of Cornwall, or something.

good luck, it's the woman he loves. Doesn't really matter as it looks like the Queen won't pop her clogs for about 20 years.

Hey just found out that parliment can stop the marriage if they want, intresting.

Please don't double post. ~Krang
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

i don't mind. i don't really pay any attention to the royals so...
    but it's a good job they're too old to have kids....the thought of it's hiddious. poor kid

Trust No one

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    I don't care. The Royal Family has next to no influence on the country these days, so Charles and Camilla can do whatever they want to.
    Actually, that's not so true. The amount of money the Royal Family gain Britain due to tourism, combined with creating a stronger sense of national identity (Remember how a surprisingly high amount of people cared about the Queen's jubilee, despite Blair claiming no-one was interested?).

And the Queen is still the most powerful person in Britain. She has the power to oppose ANY law that is made (She never does, though), she can disband Parliament at a whim and Tony Blair and all the previous Prime Ministers in her reign have met with her for advice.

But as for Charles and Camilla...I say why not? If they want to get married, I say congratulations. I hope it works out.

I find it good that so many people are so open minded and are for this.

The british public, 65% dont support it and think its a bad idea, 35%do.
    There choice I guess but its bound to surface unpleasant memories with Dianas death.

I'm way in boring old oklahoma a landlocked state thats far from the UK so the british Royals can do whateer they want to.Plus thye got no influence at all and if he wants to marry her then hey no one can stop them.

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

as I'll be soon moving to the British Commonwealth, I suppose it would affect me more than most others in the US.

I'm confused, though. I thought the Queen said ol' Chucky would never sit the throne and that she'd named Willy her heir. If Willy does take the throne, though, I think he should go by Bill. It'd be either King William the 4,769th or King Bill the 1st. I'd wanna be the first.

Personally I think both Chucky and Camille are kinda freaky lookin. if two freaky lookin people wanna sit around and be freaky lookin together and get to write it off on their taxes, go ahead and let them.

Makoto, Honesty.

Blog Entries

Well, I don't really care what happens to American Royalty (The Hilton Sisters), so I REALLY don't care what happens to English royalty.
    I'll start getting curious if the couple winds up with some sort of political power.

Blog Entries

I think that he should get marry with her instead of Princess Diana... at least she couldn't die or suffer... Camila and Charles are good for each other, both old and horrible...

I just have pitty that british support this idea, thought they were cleaver....

Diana was just good at minipulation, she was just as, if not more unfaithful she just plucked the strings alot more, her sons didnt talk to her for weeks after she did those interviews.