Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Because Valentine's Day is close...

Default Because Valentine's Day is close...

...I felt urged to post this.

Anyways, would you rather be infinitely successful in life without love, or rather be in love and just be another guy/gal?

For me, the answer is pretty obvious. I'd take the latter in a heartbeat(no pun intended). I don't care about fancy cars, millions of dollars, and mansions. I don't think any of those things can ever make me truly happy...so yeah...discuss...bitch.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

My undisputed fantasy in life is to be rich.

an unusually clever whore

With enough money, you can buy yourself love. It's not like anybody's ever going to love you for a non-superficial reason anyway, so why not have them love you for your money? That way you can afford to be ugly too.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As much as I want to be rich, I am completely satisfied with being just another guy in love.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Infinitely successful? So this includes taking over the world and ruling it as empress? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have time for love anyhow, what with all the running-the-world business, so I'd vote for infinitely successful. Besides, having all those resources would ensure me the ability to make friends through patronage, if nothing else! Of course, assassination attempts might be a problem...

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Love :<3: I'm a hopeless romantic. :fplove:

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

i believe that money cant buy happiness.
    Im Happy with Love, thats money to me

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Can I be moderately successful and have love too? Middle class, I mean? I'd rather have the success and no wife, rather than have a wife but be two bums on the street--what kind of life is that to offer a loved one? If you're successful, you can get "trophy wives" and women for hire. (Not that I'm advocating trophy wives.) My question is, is it all or nothing?

If all-or-nothing, I'd take the success--maybe I could do some good in the world with it. If you can be moderately successful and have love, I'd take that instead.

OOC:Early Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. :<3:
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

You can't buy love, but women will be attracted to your money (but not you).

But I never truly looked for love, just a sane relationship. Even without it, lots of money will always benefit you.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo
    Love :<3: I'm a hopeless romantic. :fplove:
    Yup.

an unusually clever whore

Quote Originally Posted by Ching Chong
    You can't buy love, but women will be attracted to your money (but not you).
    Having a superficial leverage like money is exactly the same as having a superficial leverage like being attracitve. But at least you're getting love in either case.

I want love that is the one thing in the world I want, I'll give anything for the woman I love to love me back but alas she's in love with my friend....

Having a superficial leverage like money is exactly the same as having a superficial leverage like being attracitve. But at least you're getting love in either case.

You could say that im a hopeless romantic, i give a rose to every girl in my class every year and hope that something happens(not in the sick sense)

well as i'm going to speand valentines day alone i'll be bitter and say money. today i'm angry with love. it's the one thing i want that i can't have.
    i wish i could love like i did.

so the money please! men will love me with enough money

Trust No one