Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [A] My Drawing

Articles

No, I haven't sat down and drawn anything in a few years. I used to draw all the time when I was a little kid, and all the way through middle school.

Then, I took three Art courses in high school, and my teacher made me hate it. I may have to take it up again; that is, if it's as fun as it used to be.

I look forward to your next drawings.

Omg that lessons ectualy ruined u're drawing pleasure, that's bad Well i post my drawin when done
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

Today im a pro illustrator, but i never took art at school. I drew through my childhood but i wanted to take my own path, when i got to colledge and uni and did art courses they always tried to break you and twist you into something they wanted, and i managed to resist. The reason to do art MOST be for your own enjoyment. and because of that you have to remember it doesnt matter what ANYONE thinks of your art, as long as you like it

Yeah, my borther said that the art clases he took he did not like either. I never have taken one, I learn all of my stuff from books, so I do not know. The books are fine though. Is any one familiar with Warhammer 40,000? The art for that is amazing, my goal is to be as good as them.

As for Rikku's like of colouring with pencil, I know what you mean, there has to be a way to get a good a colour result off the computer as on. I mean, computers have only really been able to do colour since the 90's, so there had to be another method of colouring before then, but for some reson I cannot find anywhere that tells you, they all say Phototshop. It became so much of a hassle trying to find an alternative, I just decided to try photoshop. Results are fine, but it does not com naturally to me, I feel much more comfortable with a pen or pencile than a mouse for art.

My god, that's terrible, i never took art classes, it's in the family their blood to draw good, my dad is really great at drawings really he's good, my brother is on a art skool, my mum just found out that she can draw(jikes), and i just have it in the blood lol
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/-*-Bluelover-*-/Disasterrific.jpg[/img]
    Disasterrific...

You never had any instrcution on art at all?

Nope Neva
    Disasterrific...

Not even from a book? Wow. That is amazing. /jaw drops

neither did i, im self tought. My mother has always been an artist in many differnt things but i do differnt stuff to her and my farther has his own....art. But im self tought, never learned from a book or person. When i have looked at these recent "learn to draw manga" books and stuff they are really quite crap, but thats my oppinion.

I am familular with warhammer, the best way for you to draw like that is to copy the figures. Eventually through practise you will develop your own style and thats what people are looking for in artists.

Nope not even from a book lol,
    ye i first draw manga things with a sample i draw enough so i can get enough ideas for drawin my own style
    Disasterrific...

the two images that are in the front of my rikkuX2 signiture are by me. I used to copy artwork i liked when i was little, i would sit it next to my paper and then simply draw it like you would still life. Then oneday bang, my own style started to evolve.

like teh shading of the colours
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

U're rikku ones are greatt
    Disasterrific...

i thought you would enjoy them....something about your username and avvie gave it away lol

Lolzz, i love Rikku, hey my new drawin is finished after two weeks lol, but i can't scan it ere don't ave a scanner, so i need to scan it next week
    Disasterrific...