Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my siggies I made

Omecle, you misunderstood me. i was saying that nothing can be gained from someone saying they didnt like your work, and nothing can be gained from being negative. Instead be positive, identify streagnths, single them out which allows you to then point out weakness, not things that are bad or wrong, just weakness that need to be developed. Artists are like blossoming flowers and need to be handled with care, belive me, not only have i been through dedicated Art colledge and Art related university for over five years, im a pro illustrator and i have tought and produced some of the best swordfighters in my country. Art carnt ever be wrong, it's a personal quest, but people can have weakness or lack of experiance.

Omecle, you misunderstood me. i was saying that nothing can be gained from someone saying they didnt like your work,
    And an artist assuming/believing everyone likes their style and art really isn't very helpful. There's not one thing that everyone on this Earth will agree about. Someone not liking your art is not a bad thing. As long as you like it...

and nothing can be gained from being negative. Instead be positive, identify streagnths, single them out which allows you to then point out weakness, not things that are bad or wrong, just weakness that need to be developed.
    Ok, so just pointing out the strengths also points out the weaknesses, you're saying? If she knows her strengths she'll know her weaknesses? I know what you're saying, but isn't it much more helpful for the artist to be told their possible "weaknesses" rather than having to read between the lines?

Artists are like blossoming flowers and need to be handled with care, belive me...
    True, they are. But artists aren't weak, they can take a little criticism. :P It's good for you. :P

Art carnt ever be wrong, it's a personal quest, but people can have weakness or lack of experiance.
    Which is why they need to know their weakness so that they can improve.

FFVII Analysis... SEXIFIED! :O

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

I've got Presto Image Folio version.04 for XP
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...

Luthien Rogue, if you want to talk more about it just PM me so we dont take up someone elses thread, also take a peek at Rikkus old art thread, final page where a number of people mention how they stopped creating art because of people who offerd their crit and it damaged them.

Paintshop pro is a good way to learn how to move onto photoshop Kathryn

More tips (Though you're getting better!):
    1. Fonts. Make sure it isn't too big, but not too small.
    2. Color of words. The color has to go along with the scheme, but it also shouldn't be too happy looking if the sig is calm/serious.
    Example:

Good:

Bad:

These are too big in filesize, but its just for example.

well...... SEEEYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...