Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College is the best 4 years of your life.

Default College is the best 4 years of your life.

Anyone agree?

I do, thus far at least. I love it. The atmosphere, the people...the big campus...getting crazy after big victories(like our season sweep of Duke...*cough*), there's nothing like it. I sometimes wish I can do this forever, but eh. I still have another 1.5-2 more years before I graduate, but I just like the experience. I hated my 4 years in HS...well, not really...they just weren't that exciting. But I love my college years so far, I only wish they would last longer...but that means basically throwing away a degree I'm working so hard for.

<b>EDITED FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ CAREFULLY: Best years of my life thus far.</b>

I know college isn't for everyone, but I love it. We're still young and mature(I use this term loosely) yet old enough to realize the world around us. I can't fully describe the college experience, but I love every second of it.
    Last edited by Dingo Jellybean; 02-14-2005 at 04:16 AM.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

University and college are definitely an insteresting experience. All in all, I like it; though, I wouldn't go so far as to say is represents the best years of my life.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good? Yes. The best? I see you don't have very high expectations for your life.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think so

From my life so far, I'd say that senior year of HS was the best ever ^_^

I'm sure college will only get better, though, with each passing year like HS did

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

College in England is a bit different to the USA, but I agree it's better then school, the atmosphere is so great.

i still live at home and commute so miss out on the majority of the shenanigans.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Yay! Looks like I have something to look forward to! But I love these years of my life too...
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Heck no. I'm still in college (last year) and i HATE it . I've been doing nothing but study since the day I entered it and my social life has gone down da drain. I've got exams in March and April :weep: .

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I absolutely hated College. I hated the teachers (who were constantly late for lessons), I hated the other kids (they were always talking about getting drunk and getting 'laid'), and I hated the toilet facilities (they smelled bad).

So, no. I didn't really like College. :/
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

*SNIFFFF*

I don't like it, but I think it has more do with the college I attend (<s>Haggerty High</s>) than college life in general. The Instructor totally lack people skills, and one instructor even admitted that he didn't even know or care about a homework assignment he handed out, so no one there save for a select few instructors really gives a fsck at all.

It's sucks so far.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Too many fat people.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't been there for a year, but I miss it. Does that answer the question?

I loved my highschool because we were close knit, but when you come from a town like I did people tend to be closed minded, and that was something I didn't like. When I went to college, I found more people not necessarily like me, but people who were willing to experience things outside of what they knew. That's what I like about it.

Signature by rubah. I think.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by gokufusionss1
    i still live at home and commute so miss out on the majority of the shenanigans.

College sucked until I saw that guy on the unicycle. Then college became xD. That and the Rasta.
    lol signature