Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College is the best 4 years of your life.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I met some great friends and had some amazing experiences. I also had some horrible experiences, but that's life.

I love being at college. High school was social hell. At college you have lots of diversity and it's very easy to meet people. I enjoy the tomfoolery that occurs on a daily basis as well as the many intellectual conversations and new ideas that sprout. It's no walk in the park, you have to work hard, unlike high school where everything is spoon fed for you, but working hard pays off and is all the more satisfying in the end. I'll admit thus far my college career has been the high point in my life probably because I wasn't expecting anything great, it just turned out that way.
    There was a man,
    Selling chicks in a box.
    He said, "2 for 1, but 3 for 2."
    I said, "That's not bad,
    Here's money for you."
    One was magenta,
    Wa-Sa-Pan-U

College sucks balls. Ok, probably just my college. And it's not just me. There's a reason why every person knows exactly how many days left they have to graduate (1,197 days for the class of '08).

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I graduated from college last year and I'd give anything to go back. Was definately the best experience of my entire life - amazing people, great teachers, friends, parties, discovering all sorts of new things, falling in love. . . it sounds so cheesy, but college made me into the person I always wanted to be.

I'm in grad school now, and although its fun, its not the same. I'll always look back on undergrad with warm memories - enjoy it while it lasts!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh hell yeah! I skipped most of the classess, stole all the toilet papers and still graduate with the certification needed! It was one hell of a ride especially for those riding each other in toilet stalls while I was doing the stealing.