Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: FF6 Trivia!

True. as far as I know, there's only one pigeon you send in the WOR, and it's free.

correct your up abrotjm.....the WoB pigeon is 500 GP......WoR one is free.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Oooh, tricky!
    Heh, so how an easy one this time

How many steps away from the throne is the switch in the Ancient (Sunken) Castle?
    Sigless

Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Yup.
    Sigless

All right.

Daryl wants to set a record. What is that record??

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

It's either to have the fastest air ship or to fly to the highest altitude.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

Pick one and answer with it!

She doesn't say, but it's implied that she's talking about the highest altitude. However, seeing as they were the only two airships ever made, it wouldn't take much to set a new record, would it?

"This time I'm going to break all the records. I'll be known as the woman who flew closest to the stars!"

ok....whichever one of u two....take the next one

Go ahead, Wiegrahf.