Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Aeon

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only thing about passado though is eventually if you use it against earth eater, it's just easier to use the ultimate weapons with haste.

the sisters die so easily from flare, 'cause they can't get all the shells up in time;_;

but until you get to the point that you can own earth eater with celestial weapons, they're about your best shot though.

<3 passado.

Well My Favourite Aeon would be Shiva Because she was in all the final fantasy's for PS 1 and 2 and for the strongest haha maybe you wont beleive me but My TIDUS is stronger than my valefor, iftrit, shiva, and even bahamut ok he can't compare strength with yojimbo or anima but he is stronger than mindy and My cindy had the most HP and after that My tidus with about 34000 hp and mostly he does damage of 99999 so that's my favourite aeon

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooChild
    I have purchased the walkthrough and Im going to complete the game completely...will try and do everything there is to do!
    well good luck dude.. trust me u need that A LOT!!
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

Just for the record...isn't it possible to just download the whole walkthrough from the net rather than buying it?
    "Feed me."

Yeah, but with the guide, you get pictures included, you have a secrets chapter, and you get to see all the weaknesses of the fiends etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrusepas
    Bahamut!

'Cause he's so fricking strong...

And of course, HandyGuy, ie Ixion

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

[quote]Yeah, but with the guide, you get pictures included, you have a secrets chapter, and you get to see all the weaknesses of the fiends etc.

1) ascii art

2) "Tips and Secrets"!

3) CB!'s monster guide

Well, I guess the guide and the net-guide each have their own special qualities.
    "Feed me."

1)Bahamut
    2)anmie
    3)Magus sisters
    4)shiva
    Heaven wont have me and Hell thinks ill take over

1. Magus sisters
    2. Anima
    3. Yoyimbo
    4. Bahamut

Buhamut

*HUGS* TOTAL!
    give lulusgirl more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name are my best friends I could ever wish for.

Anima, cause Pain kills all monsters that aren't bosses or optional. And its magic power and magic defense is uber. I gave mine Holy and Ultima and look what it does, 99999 damage each hit, whoo-hoo!!

Trigger Happy Yuna with Cat Nip and Speed Bracer is still better, but hey Anima can still own anyone one hit! I learned that when fighting Seymour...

Just for the record...isn't it possible to just download the whole walkthrough from the net rather than buying it?
    WHY!!? Get the strategy guide. Its WAY MORE accurate. When the person is copying the strategy guide into note pad, they might leave something out and YES the strat guide has pics!!
    "Praise be to Yevon. (not...)"

Quote Originally Posted by Chopseuy
    WHY!!? Get the strategy guide. Its WAY MORE accurate. When the person is copying the strategy guide into note pad, they might leave something out and YES the strat guide has pics!!
    True, but they could also just download the whole Strategy Guide with the pictures from the net ( i hrd that there are some places where u can download the whole guide with pics and stuff ). Also u can just print the parts that you need or leave it on ur computer, and just go bak and chek anything ur missing. It mite become tiresome, but some ppl aren't that rich to afford guides, so yea....(not that im poor or nething, but i hav friends who play FF and they don't get any money at all so itz hard for them to buy guides)
    "Feed me."

Anima...kickass aeon...umm mostly cos i kill everyone with it lol

My favourite aeon is ifrit, he has the best looking overdrive next to anima and shiva and yojimbo and well i like all of them minus valefor energy ray(energy blast rocks) and ixion. also the magus overdrive ticks me off cause it takes so damn long

If only I could get my Ifrit to look like the dark one(man does it look sweet *drools*)

But, I don't use my aeons much nemore because of the damn damage limit, why couldn't more of them have multiple attacks in their overdrive(although im not complaining watching my anima do huge damage )

DARK IFRIT IS NUTZ in the good way