Thread: Chrono Cross help!

Default Chrono Cross help!

First of all, I'm a n00b to EoFF forums, so I'm sorry if this post doesn't belong in this forum...

Anyway, I'm in need of some dire help. I'm playing Chrono Cross right now. I haven't played it in about eighteen months. I know, I know. I need to organize my priorities. Well, I was stuck on where to go and what to do, so I checked out some walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com. I figured out that my last undertaking in the game required that I fight the six dragons. So I'm on my way, hacking through dragon flesh, when I suddenly hit a brick wall. I already beat the green, blue and yellow dragons. Right now, I have the option of either facing the red or black dragon. Well, it isn't much of an option, considering I have no boat. I don't know if this is a glitch in the game, but the Another World in my game has no boat on the main island that contains Arni Village, Opassa Beach and the like. So, what do I do? All the walkthroughs I have looked at suggest that there is indeed a boat, which is to be taken to my next destination. However, my tv dicatates otherwise. No boat. No game progression. No happy me.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Anthony
    I've met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, "Why?"
    Why did I cause so much pain?
    Didn't I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?
    Can't I see that we're all manifestations of love?
    I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong.
    We are not special.
    We are not crap or trash either. We just are.
    We just are, and what happens just happens.
    And God says, "No, that's not right."
    Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything.

Default Boat

I havenŽt had any problems having a boat in the game, though I use many walktrough sources (shame on me), but here is something I found from the page (SPOILER)www.rpgclassics.com
    When you can get back to the another world, go to Termina and recruit Karsh and Zoah and then go save Riddel from the Viper Manor. There fight Grobyc and that monster-like machine and youŽll end up jumping from the library window and then..
    After a scene, Grobyc will join your party and you'll end up outside the Manor, with... a BOAT!!

Did this clear anything up?
    I donŽt remember how I played my game, but I ended up with a boat everytime.
    Feeling lonely and content at the same time, I belive, is rare kind of happiness ~ lonely soul, ocean soul

I can see the boat behind Viper Manor on the world map, but I can't get to it. I tried using Norris to get inside and get to Viper Manor Bluffs via Viper Manor, but it just doesn't work. I can't jump out the window anymore, either. I hope I don't have to start the game over, due to a glitch in my file. I've put in almost thirty hours of gameplay into my file. Starting over would make me a sad panda...
    I've met God across his long walnut desk with his diplomas hanging on the wall behind him, and God asks me, "Why?"
    Why did I cause so much pain?
    Didn't I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?
    Can't I see that we're all manifestations of love?
    I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong.
    We are not special.
    We are not crap or trash either. We just are.
    We just are, and what happens just happens.
    And God says, "No, that's not right."
    Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything.

I don't think you need to worry about restarting your game. What world are you in? Cause after you get the Yellow Relic you need to go back to another world the world where you are dead. At that point you need to head to mount Pyre.
    It's a way of life