Thread: [A] Transformers

Default [A] Transformers

I was bored while doing some ebay auctions so heres a recent Transformers illustration of WarWithin Optimus Prime and his girl Elita one. A pal of mine coloured it so i might post that one as well
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are awesome!

I was such a big fan of Transformers as a kid and this brings back happy memories. The sketch is great and the colouring is superb, really brings Optimus to life. You guys should do a comic strip or something with the talent between you.

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

If that's the kind of thing you can do when you are bored than I'd love to see how you draw when you are motivated. Those are fantastic.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

I am impressed with the "Old-School" look...They look like the original transformers....If that was your intent, you did a good job.....

Oh! Cloud! Your hair looks like a Chocobo!

Tifa, Final Fantasy VII

Blog Entries

VERY impressive.

Doc Sark, thanxx alot for your kind words. Infact the chick who coloured it was going to apply for a job with the guys who publish transformers, and then they went bankrupt lol. I have considerd putting my talents into producing a small but fun Transformer fanzine, but that takes time

Doom, Black Chocobo, Ultima Shadow, cheers. I was a kid when TF came out the first time and since then there are alot of differnt incarnations, so to here you guys likeling my work is a great feeling.

heres an illustration i did for the cover of a possible Transformer Fanzine. It's the most recent (energon) Optimus Prime
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gunblades; 02-17-2005 at 03:05 PM.

Again, a quality sketch. Have you any original characters out of interest. It would be nice to see one of your own creations, that's what I was really getting at when I suggested the comic. It could be so very Chasing Amy.

hey it's great to be liked. Actually i do have many of my own creations. Im currently working on my own self published comic called Unpleasant Dreams which would feature my characters in their own short stories. Im loath to post my girls (my creations) online because you never know who might oneday think "thats a nice idea" and create something similar. At least if i have my first issue made first, then i can always turn around in the future and say "well actually I created her"