Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Master Final Fantasy VII

No. I didn't cheat, I just (as stated before) don't have a life.<3

(Of course the same can pretty much be said of anyone who posts at a video game fanboy site)

Default Wutai?

Why would someone who is going to spend like 50 hours maxing everyones stats not go to Wutai?

Geuss your right, Kenshin IV.
    Hell does not exist, but you can get there if you try.
    - Bad Religion

Wait...if Bahamut zero is really hard to get...does that mean i rule and don't even know it? i got that thing as i total fluke i geuss, i had banamunt, then neo bahamunt, then i went to the red huge materia crystal and it gave me bahamunt zero for no reason. so i was all like w00t, and even more so when i descovered how kick ass it looked and is!

Default make me

i am the only master of final Fantasy games you are all NOOBS compared to me muahahahahahaha

Dark Desciple, if you are the master of Final Fantasy VII answer this: What do you get for getting over 6000 point on the roller coaster ride at the speed square?

And yes it is a real thing and not a rumor.
    Hell does not exist, but you can get there if you try.
    - Bad Religion

Actually, the best prizes are given at 5,000+ points. (SPOILER)The prizes are Aeris' Umbrella (Disc 1) and Cid's Flayer (Disc 2 & 3) Dark Disciple sounds a little up himself. I don't think anyone can claim they're a 'master' and not let anyone know what exactly it is they have achieved.

Is flayer better than Venus Gospel, because I've heard that Venus Gospel is Cid's ultimate weapon.

In a way, yes, the Flayer is better than the Venus Gospel as it has materia growth. Even thought the Flayer has more attack power, the Venus Gospel is more powerful. This is because the Venus Gospel powers up when Cid has a lot of MP. The Flayer is a very good weapon to use before you get the Venus Gospel, but it is not more powerful.

Venus Gospel: Given to you by the Old Man outside the Materia Shop in Rocket Town, after the rocket has been launched.
    Attack: 97
    Attack %: 103
    Materia Slots: O=O O=O O=O O=O
    Growth: None
    Notes: This weapon powers up when Cid has more MP. The power decreases as his MP does.

Flayer: Exchanged for 5,000 points at the Shooting Coaster in the Gold Saucer (Disc 2 and 3)
    Attack: 100
    Attack %: 100
    Materia Slots: O O O O O O
    Growth: Normal

The definition of a perfect game varies from person to person. Some people feel they only need one of every item, others feel they need to max out every item (99 in most cases). Some people are happy mastering one Enemy Skill materia, others go for all four. Then there are things like acquiring a third Mystile, which aren't widely known. Basically, I would recommend that you just set your own parameters for a perfect game, and try to meet those.

Masamune is right, you can play it however you want, me? I like to acheive something new everytime I play the game. last time, I finaly got 2 of every master materia, found all of the fliers, watched the Zack flashback, and mastered 2 'Enemy Skill' materia.

It's the little things in life...
    Anyone can rule the world if they give it the ol' college try.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    Beat Ruby and Emmy(with materia, then with some materia, then with no materia if you don't mind going insane).
    Well... beating Emerald Weapon without materia won't make you go insane. It's only Ruby that's hard as hell, insane and sickening this way. Emerald is pice of cake withou Materia. But I know that you know this as well... I'm just making it clear for everyone else. Ruby Weapon without materia= OUCH! But I've done it... with Yuffie.

Yeah, I'm also trying to do absolutely everything on this time round as well.

Other things you can do:

Level up every character to level 99.
    Get every single item in the game
    Beat every single monster
    Get every weapon (even if it's not the ultimate)
    Get every arm band
    Every Acc.

It's going to take a LONG time - the most time comsuming one will be mastering every materia.

Here's a stupid one.

Beat the game and don't let any of your characters die. (excluding sections of the game where characters may be killed as part of the storyline. I can't remember if this happens in FFVII with the exception of (SPOILER)Aeris of course.)

Mastering Materia is a peice of pie if you know the trick...

You wanna know my trick? You gotta solve the riddle... but thats for another day, in another topic...
    Anyone can rule the world if they give it the ol' college try.