Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can You Sing?

Uhh...I think not. But I sing all the time anyway, just not in front of people.

But bathrooms have a natural sound system that makes your voice seem better than it is methinks (err...is there a scientific explanation of some sort for it? was just wondering)
    Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.

Henry Miller

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

Probably just an echo or something like that.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tis' true. You sound better to yourself when you're in the shower cos' of the pipes or something. xD Read it somewhere.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I sing terribly. And often.
    Yes.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I can't sing, but I try to anyways if I'm with a group of people. Its more fun than singing by yourself anyways.

feels abit weird saying this because alot of ppl seem to have said they cant (very probably not true, stop being so modest!). But yeah I can, I actually wanted to be an opera singer for awhile, but its so competitive I came to uni instead eventually. I sing alot and my friends often ask me too. I'm going to Prague in april with the University's Chamber Choir. me love singing

I can sing. I'm better at old songs like "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" and "Edlevice". I'm not very good at pop or rock songs, but that's because i just don't listen to much other than the oldies.
    Round Two. Maybe.

I have a reasonable voice. My range is from mid tenor to mezzo soprano. I used to have a higher voice when I was younger, all the way to treble. I sing only for my own pleasure, and no one else's..and I don't care much if I miss a note or two, though I do notice when I do..I have near perfect pitch...On rare occasions you might hear me on voice chat on Ymess. I tend to whistle a lot more than I sing..I can whistle nearly anything I have heard.
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

I'm in the choir here, but that's really no accomplishment. I have sung since high school, I don't think I'm that good, but I can blend in with the choir well.

I sing, and I consider myself a pretty good singer. I also write songs and play numerous instruments. In fact, I'd be happy to send some of my songs (mp3) to anyone who wants them. Just contact me on MSN Messenger (flenchenosque@hotmail.com) or on AIM (Feion Caztor), and I'll send you all the mp3s that I have of myself.

Please, I hope some of you will actually ask for these songs. They're pretty good and I'm pretty proud of them.

Feion
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

ERM... Well i have been having singing lessons for the past two years now. And i have definatly improved. So, yer, i can sing - but i'm also no DAVID ESSEX!
    I've killed an awful lot of people to get to this point. And nothing is going to stop me now. I'm on my way to the last one, the only one left, the final person, The last name on my list.. And when i arrive at my destination. I will KILL LIL.

Quote Originally Posted by amratis
    feels abit weird saying this because alot of ppl seem to have said they cant (very probably not true, stop being so modest!).
    I can 2. Don't have much time to do it now though, being at uni. Will pick it back up when i finish, unless the student life has ruined my voice!!

~##

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I sing well, and quite often. I sing a lot of neo-classical music, broadway, little pop, some spirituals and gospel. Singing is my favorite hobby, next to writing.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo
    Remember that voice thing you did like four years ago, Raine? =| Where I sent you voice clips and I was some general or something... o_0 *falls over*
    Yes. Those files were very entertaining.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

i sing like a dying yak i'm afraid
    i would love to sing well but alas it's not in my genes

dosn't stop me singing at the top of my voice when i'm drunk though!!!

Trust No one