Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuffie and Vincent.

yeah when inputting the numbers dont go past the number that your trying to get to, and when you get to the number press circle

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

argh this is frustrating me alot

i enter the code correctly and the piece of says fail the retarded smurf bastard!!!!!!!!!

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth JR
    yeah when inputting the numbers dont go past the number that your trying to get to, and when you get to the number press circle
    Yeah, I just explained that :rolleyes2
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

I personally think those two should get together. I know Yuffi is a little young but Vincent can live forever so all he has to do is wait for Yuffi to grow up and then turn her into a vampire so they can live eternally together forever.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

hmmm definatly aint suited Vincent is a shady silent character who has buried all his emotions in the back of his mind he isn't a vampire goddammit Yuffie is a very energetic thief who cannot keep still definatly not made for one and other

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Relena
    I personally think those two should get together. I know Yuffi is a little young but Vincent can live forever so all he has to do is wait for Yuffi to grow up and then turn her into a vampire so they can live eternally together forever.
    Vincent isn't a Vampire, however. He's immortal, yes, but has no traits of Vampirism aside from this.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie514
    ok, they're secret/optional characters , but they're still a part of the game , so why weren't they in the spoiler: so weird :rolleyes2 . how dare they !
    Why weren't they in the what? The ending? That's an easy one to answer: Square ran out of disc space. The FMVs on disc three took up all of the space that wasn't game code, graphics or sound. In order to allow for Yuffie and Vincent, they would have had to make 4 versions of every scene (one with Vincent, one with Yuffie, one with Vincent AND Yuffie, and one with neither). This woulda required more space than one CD contains. Besides, it's easily explainable that they wouldn't be in those scenes. They were just "off camera"

Ok just one question though if Vincent is not a vampire then why did they find him in a dusty old house and in a coffin and why could he fly. Not that I don't believe you guys but that to me has vampire written all over it. Oh and the whole Yuffi being energetic thing I'm thinking that she'll eventually mature into a beautiful adult.

I don't like Aeris/Aerith

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Relena
    Ok just one question though if Vincent is not a vampire then why did they find him in a dusty old house and in a coffin and why could he fly.
    They found him like that because he was shot and killed in said dusty old house, revived through anatomic reconstruction, is morbid as all hell, and chose sleep as his punishment for "failing" Lucrecia.

As for the flying thing, I wouldn't call that flight so much as a backflip, not unlike the flipping he's seen doing in the Advent Children trailers. There's also the fact that he never displays flight at any time that it might actually be useful, nor does he fly when the party is entering Midgar from above by use of the Highwind and parachutes.

For that matter, even if he could fly, that's not exactly something exclusive to Vampires.

Let's examine all traits Vincent has that are also always characterstic of Vampires:
    1) Immortality.

Now let's look at traits that he has which are sometimes characteristics of Vampires, but not always, nor are they traits exclusive to Vampires:
    1) Dark surroundings.
    2) Possibility of flight capabilities -- though unlikely -- but certainly extraordinary agility at the least.

Next, we'll look at the key characterstics of Vampires which Vincent does not have:
    1) Vulnerability to sunlight.
    2) The need for sustenance from the blood of other creatures.

The only characteristics of Vampires that he has are characteristics not exclusive to Vampires and not necessarily indicative of Vampires, nor does he have any of the key characteristics that would suggest that he's a Vampire. Further still, he was not killed by a Vampire to begin with, nor turned.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

where do you get this from Squall?

Vincent looks human except for his eyes and gauntlet

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    where do you get this from Squall?
    I'm not sure what your question is. Could you please rephrase it?
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

all this information where do you get it

I keep forgetting that not everyone here understands dubbed net words

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    all this information where do you get it
    The information concerning Vampires? Mythology, pop culture tales involving them, classic tales involving them... such things as those.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

if Vincent WAS a vampire, wouldn't he turn into a bat for his limit?