Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so pissed!

Default I'm so pissed!

Ok heres what happen.I'm terying to get my SAM to lvl 12 before tomorrow night for a static.SOem friends helped PLed me ot lvl 10 ok.Now I goto valkruma nd i PT there right
    I made a PT there right.Since i was the only guy who could tank i did that.Ok this is what happened.the first tiem our WHM didnt care to cure me and i had 16 HP left instead he cured someone with 40 HP left.I died.THenthe second time the WHM left we got two backup healers and it worked out fine.But heres what happened.THey both cured other people while i had 6 HP left and I had hate on me.I was pissed I smurfing dlevel and it just caused a big delay..SO I did what every mad Party leader did.I left the bastards and disbanded the whole PT.Yeah yeah maybe it was an overeaction.But we had this inpantient bitch who was a WHM going if we dont start im leaving blah blah blah and all this other bull.And it always seem to only be in valkrum.Everytime i PT here I deal with incompetence.HEck this were veteran players htis time they had rank 3 rank 4 and rank 5 like I ahd rank 5.THere was no accidents in this I dont believe.Maybe the first time it was but the second time is just bull.Plus I'm not tanking for people who dont care to heal there only damn tank I mean wtf.

Eh, wait for better parties. There's no use blasting your head off over something like this, it sounded pretty simple you should have left before you deleveled.

Through all my jobs, I usualy just waited around for an hour or so in Valkurm to make sure I got a good party, and I've never had any troubles there.

lol WEll i got into anoteh rPT gained my lvl 10 back and we PTed for two hours with no progress lol.

Meh, it happens. Valkurm is usually filled with new people that have never partied before. Once you're out of there, you'll be fine.

You were a Samurai and tanking? You didn't have any other job in your party that could tank?

Arent there an abundance of WARs at low lvls? >_> Why are you tanking?

This stuff happens.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can tell from your typing. Sleep it off and you'll be nice and sober in the morning. Your head might hurt a little, though.

Probably not a good idea to level sam while pissed, though, it takes concentration.

thats why I subbed RDM until level 46, for that very reason.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Bleys
    I can tell from your typing. Sleep it off and you'll be nice and sober in the morning. Your head might hurt a little, though.

Probably not a good idea to level sam while pissed, though, it takes concentration.
    I never drank alocohal before.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

if you were a tank get used to dying a lot~Especially at that level in valkrum dunes. And it might of been a bit of a distraction of the WHM but just kick him out and find someone who looks to be better. I've had a couple of them in my days.

Their rank means nothing, I don't care if tehy've beaten the Shadow Lord a billion times in 3 seconds they're not better than you or me!

*Because I can beat him in 2 seconds (00) *

Are SAM supposed to even be tanking at those levels?
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Quote Originally Posted by demonsdragon
    if you were a tank get used to dying a lot~Especially at that level in valkrum dunes. And it might of been a bit of a distraction of the WHM but just kick him out and find someone who looks to be better. I've had a couple of them in my days.

Their rank means nothing, I don't care if tehy've beaten the Shadow Lord a billion times in 3 seconds they're not better than you or me!

*Because I can beat him in 2 seconds (00) *

Are SAM supposed to even be tanking at those levels?
    I'm use to dying a lot becuase MY first job was a WAR which i hit 30th with the first job to hit 30 with actually.So you can't tell me what I dopn't know and blah blah blah.I know.I know these things.But no I can't stand bull when a whitemage has 75% MP left and I have less than 10% of my HP left and he cures someone with 60% of ther eHP left.Could you?Thats really the only problem I have with this game when it boils down to people doing there jobs in a PT.ACtually I ended up pretty lucky because most people i know who had failures in the dunes.Lost over 9k EXP.

While you might feel bad and reached 30(doesnt mean too much) your attitude certainetly reminds me of people that arent so veteran. Its expected that things will not go well when new people start out and need guidance. Give em a kind sugguestion(s) and not demand them to do things this or that way. Get a REAL tank, aka WARs PLDs and NINs(maybe two) and you can backup voke a little. Although as a PLD i can hold hate fine....its just my low HP after getting crits orz.

Help others and actually...dont complain too much, these things happen, we just have to move on or become bitter and hate the Dunes and eventually get sour over some minor thing.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Quote Originally Posted by lionx
    While you might feel bad and reached 30(doesnt mean too much) your attitude certainetly reminds me of people that arent so veteran. Its expected that things will not go well when new people start out and need guidance. Give em a kind sugguestion(s) and not demand them to do things this or that way. Get a REAL tank, aka WARs PLDs and NINs(maybe two) and you can backup voke a little. Although as a PLD i can hold hate fine....its just my low HP after getting crits orz.

Help others and actually...dont complain too much, these things happen, we just have to move on or become bitter and hate the Dunes and eventually get sour over some minor thing.
    Think i can take option two lol naw just pulling oyur leg there.Yeah I'm not that tough on newbies.But when it comes to experienced players such as myself.They should feel ashame of themselves.Though failures happen,.When they deliberately don't pay attention it irritates me.The only tim eI owuldn't have goten irritated when tt WHM didnt heal me is if we was doing the same repetitive thing for 7 hours.But that was our first fight.And she just logged on.

OCC: Damn maybe watch what you type? I am having a tough time reading your posts no offense >.<;

I am lvl 57 and i wouldnt even say i am experiened with my job to the fullest. While i certainely do have more knowledge than a newb, i do not know my job well enough. I never casted CureV yet nor have known what to Erase(700K, i gotta get one from BC sometime..). I sometimes forget to put Reraise up and i am slowly correcting that. As well as when theres no RDM, i find it hard to Enfeeble, Enhance(Haste cycle), as well as Heal without breaking the routine as i would without a RDM. Good thing SMNs back me up...BLMs rarely do ._.; Reaching 30 isnt that high...hell i didnt even reach 60 yet and i feel i aint that high and know little as every 10 lvls things jump in difficulty.

Unless people are just tired or idiots, they will not deliberately do that stuff. Plus what if that person is playing a new job and needs to learn? Taru DRKs and Elvaan DRKs have different equips and sometimes different races dont know what equips they need on their race and they also need to be accustomed to their jobs. Everyone(including me) is a newb to a job they havent played and learns with everyone else on Valkurm. Some pick up faster, and some slower....just offer sugguestions to help smooth the rough parts. Especially if its the first fight...have heart and patience.

EDIT: Also ever heard of midcasting on someone, then you get Crit? Theres a 5 second recast on Cure...its not as easy being a main healer til you actually become one and learn...although sometimes lessons are at the cost of another's death ><;

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

levels are a factor of experience.But gameplay and how long oyu have been playing and really all the different experiences accumilated.Add into this.Its not a matter of game experience in my opinion.Its a matter of a person not realising they are doing something bigger than themselves when they are in a PT.