Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you do today?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default What did you do today?

So, how was your day today? Did you do anything exciting? Did you take over the world? Did you do/see/learn anything new? Or did you have just the same old day that you have everyday. Either way, tell us about it because we all want to know.

I had a pretty good day. One of the things that I did today was go to our new Wal*Mart that just opened it's doors a couple of weeks ago. It looks pretty much the same as every other Wal*Mart that I've ever been in. Somehow I expected it to be a bit different, but it's not. I ended up buying myself a 24 x36 poster frame to hold the Marilyn Manson poster that I won on Ebay last week.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

My day wasn't all that exciting, it was quite boring. I did school work, listened to music and went for a bike ride. That's all

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, I've only just got up out of bed. So far, I've made my Mother a drink of tea, turned the heating on, stroked the cats and posted here at EoFF.

Later, I'll be watching last night's wrestling pay-per-view with some friends.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Saved the world, a princess, and some kingdoms.

also had a donut

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My friend cut my hair for me today, I have bangs again which is nice.

And...then I went out with a bunch of my girlfriends and got rather tipsy. We...kinda sorta got swept up in the whole Paris Hilton phonebook thing and called Lindsey Lohan and Eminem and stuff.

Feel really badly about it now (in fact, I feel completely juvenile for bothering them like that) but at the time we found it absolutey hilarious.

But to my defense, for the people we got through to we basically tried to explain to them what happend with the hacking and all rather than giggling like an idiot. Still, it probably would've been better to just let them be.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sat in front of the computer all day and pretended to do work. Now I'm BSing my bio paper before I have to go off and study for a history test.

Quote Originally Posted by Not At All Reno
    Saved the world, a princess, and some kingdoms.

also had a donut
    So it was you who stopped my diabolical scheme! This is not tha last time you will see me Notatallrenogirl!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well I just woke up so far
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I played a little Xenogears. Then my friend and I polished up the song we had started writing the night before. After that, my dad, my friend mike, and myself, went to see some kung fu movie. "House of FLying Daggers" I believe it was called... Some time after that the movie "Platoon" came on one of the movie channels on my TV. I watched that and got pissed about Vietnam, and war in general. That was just about all I did today.

In the whole 30 mins of today, 2/21/04, I've played Call of Duty, watched some FLash movies, and am now answering this post question. Shortly after this I will get something to eat, then go to bed for roughly 8-10 hours, and we'll see where things go from there.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Went back to school after my half-term break.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Blog Entries

Go to school, discuss, went back home, study a lot for the test of hisory tomarrow and go to bed... FINALLY!

well...i got up
    watched disneys dinosaur and went online and talked to a few friends...
    still online
    oh and it snowed REALLY heaviily but it's stopped now....we've got a week of heavy snow so.... more snow to come!
    it's only 4:40 in the afternoon so i'll possibly play FFVI a bit. try and get off that damn floating island!
    then i'll prob drink some wine and go to bed!

Trust No one

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

i went to go see Constantine and now I'm writing and waiting to go see another movie
    Isn't like great?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Well, I went to college ate some pizza at lunch time which was great then I went to a market near by to buy a piece of garnet which I need for a project then I went to a game shop 'cause a friend of mine wanted me to get him a Megadrive game while I was out there but they didn't have it so I walked to the bus stop (while it was snowing might I add) and got the bus home and now here I am.