Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The LEGO Thread

Default The LEGO Thread

Ok, ok. We've all played with them. And if you haven't, you ought to be shot, or drug out from under your rock. Those wonderful little bricklike things that stick together. I'm 17, and I'll admit, I still play with legos, occasionally.

With this thread, I want you all to discuss your innermost thoughts and secrets about legos, admit you still play with them, or even post pictures of legos. I may build something today, or cheat and find a pic off the internet. Also - do you ever do anything odd with legos? I was thinking it might be fun to make my very own Psychotic and Jojo and make them go on Lego adventures...

I honestly never played with lego, Sorry

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    I used to like pulling the heads off the lego men.

I used to play with lego heaps when I was younger. It was lots of fun I don't get a chance to now because I don't have any anymore and my younger cousins don't seem to be into it. But I do remember it was heaps of fun when I was younger.

I played with legos as a kid, but I never made anything that wasn't detailed in the instruction booklet. I don't know why, I'm normally the creative type.

I recently dug up my lego tub and made some pencil holders. I gave one of them wheels because nobody has ever tried a pencil holder / lego car hybrid.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

i loved lego, in fact i still do, i used to like to build ff7 stuff out of it,

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Er... if you ever make your own Jojo and Psychotic adventure, Jojo'll be kicking his arse, right?

I love legos xD I used to always play "house" with them, make up characters and have lots of drama ^_^ I don't have legos right now but I wouldn't mind getting some ^^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Blog Entries

Lego is good. You can make ANYTHING.
    Attached Images Attached Images

there was a picture here

Here's one i made earlier

I used to play with Legos but I was never very creative. I always followed the instructions the booklets gave me and did almost nothing else with them.

and Dingo Jellybean is a Lego fiend. I can't wait until he sees this thread. o_O

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Milhouse! I liked Legos, but I preferred Knex.

Here's are some screens of the a new Star Wars Lego.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I bought a lot of Lego when I was younger, and my favourite would have to be my Treasure Island set. I made a little fort in the middle of a Lego lake, and I surrounded it with little Lego palm trees. It was really quite excellent.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Legos are only the coolest thing I ever did before about 8th grade. (Then I was into computer games) I had a TON, mostly all the old classic stuff like Space Police, and the old pirates and Imperial Guards. Ya, those were awesome. The new ones suck balls, though. Like Harry Potter Lego sets??? WTF??? Back in the day, it was your job to make up stories for the Legos.

Anybody subscribe to the Legomaniacs club or whatever it was? With the monthly magazines and stuff? That was awesome, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall04
    Legos are only the coolest thing I ever did before about 8th grade. (Then I was into computer games) I had a TON, mostly all the old classic stuff like Space Police, and the old pirates and Imperial Guards. Ya, those were awesome. The new ones suck balls, though. Like Harry Potter Lego sets??? WTF??? Back in the day, it was your job to make up stories for the Legos.

Anybody subscribe to the Legomaniacs club or whatever it was? With the monthly magazines and stuff? That was awesome, too.
    exactly, when i was young i had the entire knights catologue of lego and had something like 50 different men all dressed in armour and they all had individual names and backgrounds