Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Games You Hate with all the anger in You

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The I of the Dragon. I LOVE dragons, but this game really sucks. The gameplay is really dumb, graphics are crappy except for the dragons themselves, and the general feeling is boring, boring, boring. And after a while it even makes me sick.

I dont like sports or racing games much at all. And I hate that blasted "rascal".

Those who hate sports games need to play the diety known as "Bad News Baseball".

The only game I hate with a passion is FF5. Maybe it was my ps1 version, but it ran horrendusly slow, as if it was written in Qbasic by high school students, and the menus were messed up or something. They had you equiping parts of the job to the second slot, but for some stupid reason, the translators thought it would be funny to make them say things like "!RedMg!". I thought it looked bad that the translators couldn't be arsed to put the abilities in English. It was a bit too easy to get the abilities that you need just equip in the second slot and then your knight can summon. Well I mean you had to level up a bit with the new job, but that isn't "a deep job system". It's exploitable just get to job level 3 and you can have a knight cast high level mage spells. Oh and then there's the plot. It was pretty much straight up Zelda. Get the crystals. it never got much deeper than that, and then I LOL (SPOILER)when it turned out that the guy with amnesia was the only one who could save the world. Seriously I've played RPG maker games with a deeper plot line then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower
    Those who hate sports games need to play the diety known as "Bad News Baseball".
    Yes, this one RULED. For a baseball game on the NES console (before Ken Griffy Baseball on the SNES), it was awesome. The fact that each of the players abilities were rated from 1 to 8 (arm, speed, etc) and you could pick your own allstar teams. Definitely a step up from the other 8-bit baseball games.

And those close-up tag plays were damn cool!! (for back in the 8-bit days)

Quote Originally Posted by moses
    the next time that SquareEnix wants to market a game like that they should do it under another banner......that just defiles the name of Final Fantasy
    thank you! I couldn’t agree with you more! I found it a moderately fun game but...ohhhh god I hate them for making it a FF, The story was so incredibly weak it was sad, the tone of the game didn’t feel one bit like the original FFX and... *shakes head in sorrow* ...the words simply fail me

westlife and the spice girls game. thining of that some ppl really made a game with them makes me mad

FFX. That game sucked. All of it. The only good things about it were Blitzball, Wakka and Rikku.

I hate dancing games like gitaroo man and parappa the Crappa

i hate singing games and fishing games

I really hate Diddy Kong Racing. Don't know why, don't know how, just do. And I hate every Zelda game made because I can't get past these two i have.

Some game for the PS2 called "Vex". If it sounds unfamiliar don't try it....DON'T!

Thanks for the sig Blitz Ace!
    Someone wanta challenge me to chess?

JFK Reloaded. I'm american, i find this game HIGHLY offensive. and Mary Kate and Ashley Crush Course. my sisters own that game and when they play it IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! Who on earth would make a game based on these two? what's interresting about them except for they look like each other and they're filthy rich (and a few of you out there can argue they're hot... go figure).

Being wise comes in two parts: 1) having a lot to say and 2) not saying it.

Thanks to Starry Relm and Sphere for the Sig and Avatar (in their respecive order)

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

well i dont like sports games
    why play a simulation when you can play tje rea lthing?