Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Games You Hate with all the anger in You

Default Games You Hate with all the anger in You

Games I hate would be the Tomb Raider series. geez I hate them. Also made a mockery of the film industry with those pathetic films. Also Time Crisis which I think try to lift a genre which died long ago

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

joel: I hate KOF 2003 I hate KOF 2003

Me: shuddap joel thats a good game!

Tomb Raider is one of thee most overrated entities on this planet I have laid eyes upon. Star wars : Jedi power battles was enjoyable, but had some extremely annoying glitches.
    [center] I Painted My Own Mona Lisa
    She's Fixed Everything
    Now I'm Spoilt Beyond My Wildest Dreams
    [center]

Car racing games in general maybe, I mean, "....Zoom...."

Holy crap 10/10!!!!

If people still go out and Buy Time crisis or Time crisis like games are seriously weird. Go to an Arcade were you can experience the games properly. Best game out of them lot are the Point Blank games which I still think shine out today. But after the 3rd installment I think they should leave it at that. Any more and they would soon go down that long spiral staircase of horrible sequels which would ruin there status as gaming classics. But a re-release of them all together for the PS2 with upgraded grapfics and such and such wouldnt be to bad but I would leave it at that

Mortal Kombat games prior to Deadly Alliance
    Racing games
    Rascal (whever made this game will get revenge)
    Grand Theft Auto games
    Aquaman
    Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
    Deus Ex: Invisible War
    Blood 2
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Final Fantasy IX

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes mk sucks so bad!!!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jak and Daxter. HORRIBLE.

Cant say I agree with that list. How can you hate FF games. Sure you could play them to much and get bored but just imagine all the good long hours they consumed of your life. Grand Theft Auto games to me are great and a Gaming Classic but Im not to Keen on GTA copy cats
    *cough*ja...k*cough* oh sorry bout that

MK games I admit are getting tedious and boring. But good fun when they first were released

Please don't double post, use the edit/delete button to add something to a post. Thanks =) ~ Xander

I hate FFVII (please dont kill me)
    Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there is light shining somewhere behind...

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think I can say I strongly hate any games, because most of the games I dislike I can still appreciate. But any that have made me come close to hating or really not liking...FFVIII... the toejam and earl game they remade on xbox. I never played it but it looked horribly 3D and it was in bargain bins everywhere. xD I can hate it just for those reasons =P Pretty much most first person shooters because they give me headaches and they are boring and bland..especially doom or quake or something..I forget. Numerous genesis platformers which got stupidly harder on the second level... that's all I can think of right now.
    rawr

Wrestling games, actually "all the anger in you" isn't enough to express how much I loathe these horrible pieces of crap.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh wait, that reminds me FOOTBALL games. Man I hate them.
    rawr

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Tomb Raider games basically consist of running around huge boring dungeons with horrible controls while shooting the odd Tiger or Bat?

Also, Sword of the Berserk for Dreamcast. Such an awesome anime but such a crappy game. It's pretty much like this, watch a 20 minute cutscene, mash the X button 200 times, move around a bit, mash the button again 200 times, repeat from the begining about 600 times. I wasted a CDR downloading and burning this game.