Thread: Thunder Plains and other areas

Default Thunder Plains and other areas

I am trying to capture monsters in each area, and I have gone thorugh the areas and can't find them all. I am missing one monster in the thunder plains, the last one. Does anyone have a list of monsters in each area?
    Thanks

Besaid: dingo, condor, water flan.

Mi'ihen: mi'ihen fang, ipiria, floating eye, white element, raldo, vouivre, bomb, dual horn.

Djose highroad: garm, simurgh, bite bug, snow flan, bunyip, basilisk, ochu.

Macalania: snow wolf, iguion, wasp, evil eye, ice flan, blue element, mushussu, mafdet, xiphos, chimera.

Calm Lands: skoll, nebiros, flame flan, shred, anacondaur, ogre, coeurl, chimera brain, malboro.

Mt. Gagazet: bandersnatch, ahriman, dark flan, grenade, grat, grendel, bashura, mandragora, behemoth, splasher, achelous, maelspike.

Kilika: dinonix, killer bee, yellow element, ragora.

Mushroom Rock Road: raptor, gandarva, thunder flan, red element, lamashtu, funguar, garuda.

Thunder Plains: melusine, aerouge, buer, gold element, kusariqqu, larva, iron giant, qactuar.

Sanubia Desert: sand wolf, alcyone, mushussu, zu, sand worm, cactuar.

Inside sin: exoray, wraith, gemini, demonolith, great malboro, barbatos, adamantoise, behemoth king.

umm, i think thats it...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatty58
    I am trying to capture monsters in each area, and I have gone thorugh the areas and can't find them all. I am missing one monster in the thunder plains, the last one. Does anyone have a list of monsters in each area?
    Thanks
    Yeah, it took me forever to capture all the monters in the Thunder Plains, because there was one I just couldn't find. I think it was the cactuar, or iron giant. Whichever one it is, just keep at it, you're bound to come accross them sooner or later.

A wee pointer if it is indeed the Iron Giant you seek, it can ONLY be found in the upper part of the Thunder Plains, just incase you were looking for it in the lower part. For me the Drakes or Horns are always the hardest to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelroo
    Besaid: dingo, condor, water flan.

Mi'ihen: mi'ihen fang, ipiria, floating eye, white element, raldo, vouivre, bomb, dual horn.

Djose highroad: garm, simurgh, bite bug, snow flan, bunyip, basilisk, ochu.

Macalania: snow wolf, iguion, wasp, evil eye, ice flan, blue element, mushussu, mafdet, xiphos, chimera.

Calm Lands: skoll, nebiros, flame flan, shred, anacondaur, ogre, coeurl, chimera brain, malboro.

Mt. Gagazet: bandersnatch, ahriman, dark flan, grenade, grat, grendel, bashura, mandragora, behemoth, splasher, achelous, maelspike.

Kilika: dinonix, killer bee, yellow element, ragora.

Mushroom Rock Road: raptor, gandarva, thunder flan, red element, lamashtu, funguar, garuda.

Thunder Plains: melusine, aerouge, buer, gold element, kusariqqu, larva, iron giant, qactuar.

Sanubia Desert: sand wolf, alcyone, mushussu, zu, sand worm, cactuar.

Inside sin: exoray, wraith, gemini, demonolith, great malboro, barbatos, adamantoise, behemoth king.

umm, i think thats it...

Also:

Cavern of the Stolen Fayth: Yowie, Imp, Dark Element, Nidhogg, Thorn, Valaha, Epaaj, Ghost, Tonberrry

Omega Ruins: Zaurus, Floating Death, Black Element, Halma, Puroburos, Spirit, Machea, Master Coeurl, Varuna, Master Tonberry

Quote Originally Posted by masamune1600
    Also:

Cavern of the Stolen Fayth: Yowie, Imp, Dark Element, Nidhogg, Thorn, Valaha, Epaaj, Ghost, Tonberrry

Omega Ruins: Zaurus, Floating Death, Black Element, Halma, Puroburos, Spirit, Machea, Master Coeurl, Varuna, Master Tonberry
    Oh right, forgot about those! :rolleyes2

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Those nidhogg's can kill you-_-

because they like, don't ever show up.

and barbatos and regular tonberries. <-- banes of my existance

I always found it easier gettin Nidhogs & Imps on Gagazet than in the Sunken Cave

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh man, did I mix those up again? I can't seem to keep nidhoggs and valahas straight.

Whichever one isn't the red one, and is the blue one I've never run into on gagazet and is the one I have trouble finding.