View Poll Results: Ultros the receptionist, or Kefka (pre Angelic, pre world of ruin)

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultros the Octopus

23 50.00%
  • Kefka the Madman

23 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultros vs. Kefka -- The Final Showdown

Default Ultros vs. Kefka -- The Final Showdown

Who would win in a straight clean fight? Uncle Ulty, or Kefka? This is pre-Angelic Kefka, mind you. World of Balance, hasn't freaked out all the way yet Kefka.

So what do you think? I'm going for Ulty.

Feion
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

HA! CHA! CHA! *Dances* Poopcannon's Avatar

Well that's kinda one sided cos Kefka doesn't have tentacles. Ultros would kick Kefka's ass six ways (+2) from Sunday...

I think Kefka would have succeeded in the end if he had tentacles.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Uncle Ulty all the way.
    Figaro Castle

If the Mullet man voted for Ultros, feioncastor voted for Ultros, and I voted for Ultros... then who voted for Kefka? What exactly could Kefka do to Ultros? Run away him to death? Uncle Ulty could just jam a tentacle up Kefka's ass and use him as a clown puppet.

Perhaps Kefka would win in a laughing contest, but that's about it. Having said that, he did make light work of (SPOILER)Gestahl and Leo.

Ultros would win though, even with one arm (or a few tentacles) tied behind his back. Don't forget, Ultros is good friends with Chupon so there is back up if he needs it.

I would have to vote for Kefka, though I like both. It mustn't be forgotten that even before WoR, Kefka had impresive magical power that would have cooked Ultros. (SPOILER)After all Kefka did take down some powerful people, Leo and Gesthal.

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

I have to go with Kefka... Afterall look at what he did to all those espers in the WoB..... not to mention poor Leo.

Although in a coolness contest I don't know who I would go for.... leaning towards Ultros though

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

wow that gonna be a cool one....
    royal octopus Vs. kefka

my money is on kefka
    Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there is light shining somewhere behind...

dude...you CANT beat ultros..throw your precious thunder bolts and your fire squirrels..that suckers not going down...yes siree no khalimary tonight baby...even though it does taste pretty good..and even though i dont think ultros is a squid...er..right..well if you couldnt tell im rooting for ultro ...i respect a man (er..water..breather..thing..octopus) that doesnt give up a FIGHT! (you fight him like..a heepin o many of times unlike kefka...who flees before even a grape *not a spoiler in case you were thinking that happens in the game*) HOWEVER i suppose kefka could just poisin the water and like..poisin ultros..but i dont know..it would be close but im stickin with ultros

Consider this. Throughout the game, you fight Kefka a few times, and Ultros even more times, I think. By the end of the game, Kefka is dead, and Ultros is living the high life at the colleseum.

What does that say?

Feion
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Plus Ultros is just so darn cool.

Consider this. Throughout the game, you fight Kefka a few times, and Ultros even more times, I think. By the end of the game, Kefka is dead, and Ultros is living the high life at the colleseum.

What does that say?
    That Terra fried him one time too many with her fire spells. I like Ultros, but Kefka's got a bunch of soldiers protecting him and has magic to send Ultros up the river. My vote's for Kefka.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like to remind people that a lot of Kefka's magic power (i.e. when he took on Gestahl, for example) came from the statues. In his normal form he's pretty weak, really.

I know Kefka would win Maybe it'll be more easier if the batte is held in the water

He could use very deadly poison to kill Ultros just as he eradicated all Doma's population in few minutes like they're all insects

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    I would like to remind people that a lot of Kefka's magic power (i.e. when he took on Gestahl, for example) came from the statues. In his normal form he's pretty weak, really.
    This is true. It's also the reason why Emperor Ghestal couldn't "put Kefka to sleep". The statues did most of the work for him. Now if Ultros had been at those statues...