Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Estonia!

Default Happy Birthday Estonia!

We beat you silly americans in all categories, from the fact our countriesname is longer to the fact the shape of our country is better, also we dont have a civil war that we always UNDERLINE and think that the brothereatingbrothersguts is a great thing. ALSO we have two birthdays, one in august and one today. ALSO our independence day no.1 isnt in the summer holidays so we get a day off school. ALSO we dont invade countries that looked at our leader in a bad way. ALSO our prime minister is funny in a retarded sort of way. ALSO we have a language unique to most others. ALSO we dont have any earthquakes here. ALSO we have few pollution and giant pine tree woods here. ALSO we have lovely cities. ALSO we dont have a burger stop at every corner. ALSO 99% of Estonians dont know what EQ or Taco Bell is. ALSO because our country shows shows on tv that are 3 years old saved me from anime obsessiveness. ALSO it is never TOO hot here and even though at times like right now cold is -15 and even -22 degrees its still great we had 5 degrees in december. ALSO in our country there are no homosexual marriages. ALSO we survived 600 years under the enemy without losing our uniqueness. ALSO in Estonia it is always interesting to just roam around.

Happy birthday Estonia. Screw all other countries.
    ~Americans dont suck, they just try to look like they suck...some of them.~

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

HURRAY FOR ESTONIA!

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

i think i took that somewhat offensively
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Ah, good old Estonia. Didn't you win the Eurovision Song Contest a few years back?
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen

Oh and Czech its good to know people atleast in Europe know Estonia .

happy b'day 2 Estonia then

~##

Oh I forgot, its the 87th birthday. We havent been free all that time though. Soviets invaded us for 46 years.We got free at 1991. So new-estonia is 14 years old.

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yazoo'squeen
    I think It was very weird, if you want friends from other countries you usually tend not to say "screw all other countries!"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Awful
    I think It was very weird, if you want friends from other countries you usually tend not to say "screw all other countries!"
    Yeah, now the discussionists are coming to ruin the birthday. The same discussionists who in every 500 per day welcoming posts posted: "OMG POKES WITH COOKEH STICK LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL GIVZ COOKEIS AND STEELZ KLOTTOJZXHZZ".Only one minute left of it but tomorrow some people celebrate it too.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well done, I guess.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

*waves a flag*

i quite like your brutal honesty....dosn't stop me with the cookie though!
    you always have the best eurovision act!
    remember greece a few years back? when they all dressed as tin foiled space men? heeheeeheee
    go estonia! whoop!

Trust No one

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    The same discussionists who in every 500 per day welcoming posts posted: "OMG POKES WITH COOKEH STICK LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL GIVZ COOKEIS AND STEELZ KLOTTOJZXHZZ".
    Will you do that for me, Doors? I'll go to Tallinn in happiness if you do.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    We beat you silly americans in all categories, from the fact our countriesname is longer to the fact the shape of our country is better, also we dont have a civil war that we always UNDERLINE and think that the brothereatingbrothersguts is a great thing. ALSO we have two birthdays, one in august and one today. ALSO our independence day no.1 isnt in the summer holidays so we get a day off school. ALSO we dont invade countries that looked at our leader in a bad way. ALSO our prime minister is funny in a retarded sort of way. ALSO we have a language unique to most others. ALSO we dont have any earthquakes here. ALSO we have few pollution and giant pine tree woods here. ALSO we have lovely cities. ALSO we dont have a burger stop at every corner. ALSO 99% of Estonians dont know what EQ or Taco Bell is. ALSO because our country shows shows on tv that are 3 years old saved me from anime obsessiveness. ALSO it is never TOO hot here and even though at times like right now cold is -15 and even -22 degrees its still great we had 5 degrees in december. ALSO in our country there are no homosexual marriages. ALSO we survived 600 years under the enemy without losing our uniqueness. ALSO in Estonia it is always interesting to just roam around.

Happy birthday Estonia. Screw all other countries.
    Also it seems that certain Estonians named Doors capitalize every word in their sentence and act nasty. Honestly, you don't see other people running around bashing a country a lot of people here live in, so I think you should mature up.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know, we get some America bashing every now and then around here
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Estonian is more similar to Finnish than English is to any of the languages it is derived from (German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Native American).