Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardest boss

Default Hardest boss

I found Hojo to be the hardest boss...It took me a few trys, until I found out I had a ribbon.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

That Frickin door in the temple of the Ancients was an pain in the ycc (Al Bhed)
    Last edited by cloud20747; 02-26-2005 at 04:38 AM.

In my 1st playthrough oh so many a moon ago, the Materiakeeper and that b*****d door of the TotA had me literally in tears. They were hellish.

Yes, that damned door in the ancient temple.
    It was the most pain in the ass. Even Sephiroth was childs play comparing to it.
    Feeling lonely and content at the same time, I belive, is rare kind of happiness ~ lonely soul, ocean soul

Yes, the Materia Keeper (Mt. Nibel) and Demon's Gate (Temple of the Ancients) seem to be the bosses people have the most trouble with. Another noone has mentioned yet is the Carry Armour (Underwater Reactor). These bosses are not hard, it just takes a few goes before you find out how you should prepare yourself and which attacks are the most effective.

I had a pile of trouble with that two headed thing you have to fight in the cave after climbing the mountain. I also got stuck on demons gate.
    grrrrrrrr

Ultimately Ultimate!!!!!! Ultimate99997's Avatar

I'm not sure but I think that during the period of time where you try to find your way out of the temple (the clock hands room) there is no possible way to return to a place where you get random encounters therefore you cannot level up and strenghten your characters. This means that if you are simply not up to the required levels you can find it almost impossible to beat Demon's Gate and can't carry on wih the game.

I probably found this boss the worst pain in the neck due to this reason.
    sig in development

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

i beat the door with ease it was slow and cloud had climhazzard

i say Diamond weapon it took me 15 attempts to kill him and i didnt have time to get a ribbon. what happens if you let him do what he wants and let him go to midgar?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

My first time playing the doom gate had me stuck for weeks. I had trouble with the schizo twins and still have trouble with the dock carrier. I found Diamond really easy (and really fun) He just stops and waits for you to attack once he reaches a certain point on land.

Articles

I agree that the Demon's Gate and Materia Keeper (along with the Carry Armor, to throw in another one) are the bosses that give players the most trouble.

I remember, on my first playthrough, using Finishing Touch on the boss instead of Meteorain. What a mistake.

I had trouble with the twins too, took me a few tries.

Demon gate and materia keeper were the bosses that got me
    Heaven wont have me and Hell thinks ill take over

Blog Entries

On my SCIENM play I had big trouble with that machine with 2 annoying arms in that underwater place.

Demon's Gate was not nearly as hard as Materia Keeper to me. DG took maybe 5 trys. Maybe I got lucky. But Materia Keeper was so hard. It was like a brick wall. I stopped playing for a month after the 20th try. But then I had to start a new game, because there was no way I was going to beat this boss after a month of not playing.

I got Schizo, Carry Armor, and Hojo down the first time I tryed.

ugh that oss in buhguhugans temple. That thing really pissed me off.
    God Loves Variety