View Poll Results: How much do you care? (1-10, 1 being least, 10 being most)

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.22%

0 0%

3 6.67%

4 8.89%

4 8.89%

6 13.33%

7 15.56%

10 22.22%

3 6.67%

2 4.44%
  • 11 (No Comment)

5 11.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you care about your looks?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

ha, the only makeup I need is chapstick!

but, aside from that, I try not to look tacky and messy. If I had any color sense, I'd also try to match more often^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kaggski
    my twin sis boriss no no is OBSESED wiv clothes shoppin....i mean do u REALLY need that many shoes?
    Kag x

of course i need all those clothes and shoes. i'm not so high in the good looking ladder so i compentsate with shoes and clothes.
    i put 8 because although i am not vain i do hate it when i look ugly....which is all the time
    *sigh*
    i go all red all the time. damn blood vessels! why do you condem me so!!!!!

anyways.....i do like to look nice....if that is possible.
    Last edited by boris no no; 02-26-2005 at 10:40 PM.

Trust No one

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't wear all that much make-up. I usually just wear eye-liner and cover up because I have rings under my eyes that make me look like a zombie. Occasionally mascara, but it doesn't really make me look any different. I don't really like lip gloss, it feels all icky, so I don't wear that.

Blog Entries

3.... I only care about how I look when I'm trying to get some good pictures or something like that.
    Most of the time I really don't care at all.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear makeup maybe...3 days out of 7. I'd rather get an extra 5 minutes of sleep rather than putting on makeup.

I try to look presentable, but there are those days when I say screw it, and I wear sweats around campus with my hair in a tangly mess and zero makeup on (this is usually around mid-terms, finals time).

The pressure to look perfect has doubled since I started college. =/

It's hard not to feel pressured to look amazing when the girls around here walk around in Dolce and Gabbana shoes, toting Coach bags and wearing those gigantic Chanel sunglasses.

I try my best not to get sucked into the whole appearance thing too much, but I like to look pretty and I feel more confident when I know I'm looking my best.

Articles

Not very.

Yes, I care - I think most people do.
    I'm not obsessed however.

I wake up, wash, brush my hair, do it up. Some days I'll wear eyeliner etc but aside from that I do nothing else.
    Some days I'll wear deoderant, but to be honest I don't bother half the time. Only when I do sport.

I never really got into makeup. I look at my appearence a lot in the mirror, but I don't think I'm vain.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

About as much as the average person. I simply get my hair cut, but I don't care about how it looks. I never gel my hair or anything. I shave just about every day, and take a shower every day.

I don't care about what clothes I wear, really. Most days I wear blue jeans and a t-shirt.

I never wear make-up if its just a normal day. I only ever put make-up on if I am going out clubbing or going out in some other capacity for a do or something. I dont care that much for my everyday looks, I try to look at least half decent but I'm not that much into 'fashion' and mostly wear whatever it I feel comfortable in, weather it looks particularily good or not My staple clothing is jeans and a black top (either a jumper or a fairly loose top). And I have mass's of each of these That being said I always try to make sure my hair looks nice, I'm basically pretty average.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I'll admit it - I care a lot. A lot more than I should.

However, as a member of a dance company, I have to be. It's part of my job to worry about my appearence, and if I don't, somebody else does it for me. We are regulated on what we eat; I its a special treat on days I eat anything other than salad (although I constantly sneak chocolate - yay! ), but that comes with the territory. Try looking at yourself in wall-to-wall mirrors in nothing but tights for 8 hours a day! LOL It's enough to grate on anyone after awhile.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear make up about once a week, or less. I shower everyday, and take care of my skin. I like to look presentable, but I'm not into the straightening of the hair and the curling of the lashes and the fake tans and the clothes it takes me weeks to pay for and such. In my free time I'm totally jeans and t-shirt girl.

Totally. xD

Signature by rubah. I think.

6. I'd like to look better, and I always make sure that I shave and look clean on most occasions when I head for college or anything remotely involving being social.

Not really. (3)

I never really would stress over my looks. Sure, I'll brush my hair (In slight hope that it actually does something... which it usually doesn't) and whatnot, but I don't see any point in going out to get clothes that are 'in' :/

I don't really care about shoes either. One for normal days, the other for concerts and formal stuff.

Well i care about how i look just because i like to look nice. I dp care alot about hair, clothes. but i'm not like overly conscience about it.