Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im gonna buy FFVI

Default Im gonna buy FFVI

i heard a lot about ffvi on a forum, some said that its better than ffvii. i didnt really ffvii was that good but then again i didnt get to finish it(disc 2 wouldnt work ). Ive been hearing a lot about this 'Kefka' fella, he seems pretty cool and screencaps of his dialouge are pretty funny.

Im gonna buy it on ebay for 5.50 pounds($12.37 because i live in aus).

While im expanding my collection can anyone advise any other good final fantasies.

Thanks in advance
    p.s Im new ^_^

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Get all of them!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    Get all of them!

Except X-2.

I played adn finished X-2. The biggest bore-fest of a game ever. Rikku was so freaking annoying, if she shut-up every once in a while i might have gotten in to the game.

Also the story was kind of Meh

I played adn finished X-2. The biggest bore-fest of a game ever. Rikku was so freaking annoying, if she shut-up every once in a while i might have gotten in to the game.

Also the story was kind of Meh
    I have to agree with you there. But definetly try them all. Each has their own feel wwhich you may or may not like.

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

some one outbid me while i was sleeping and they got it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's not fair

That's funny that you criticize FFX-2 when you're named after a boss from it.

Anyway, you can try emulation for FFI-FFVI if it doesnt go against your morality or whatever.
    Sigless

well if u get ur hands on FF6 u certainly wont be disappointed
    Don't be afraid of shadows, it only means there is light shining somewhere behind...

Quote Originally Posted by abrojtm
    That's funny that you criticize FFX-2 when you're named after a boss from it.

Anyway, you can try emulation for FFI-FFVI if it doesnt go against your morality or whatever.
    Was he really, well I based my name on the Angra Mainyu on persian mythology. Where did you have to fight it? I can't remember anyways.

I'll have to settle with playing a rom. so far i really like it and im only a half hour in.

Top Game *thumbs up*

I just have it on anthologys. You could find it at Best Buy(if AU has a best buy)

Quote Originally Posted by Angra Mainyu
    i didnt really ffvii was that good but then again i didnt get to finish it(disc 2 wouldnt work ).
    Dude... that sucks, you stopped right at what was undoubtedly the saddest FMV sequence ever. And missed out on one of the best games ever.

But yeah, go get FFVI. It's a great game, and it's hard to decide which is better, V, VI, or VII. They're all great. However, VI is highly underrated (which makes me wonder why on this site it says "considered by many to be the best FF of all time," most people just think that VII is. Some of the more hardcore nerds might think that VI is...), so I assume that it isn't for everyone. But the story, characters, and the battle system is great (with learning magic and choosing between like 57928579 characters).

Because the unwashed masses don't (didn't?) run the site, so it is agreed that FFVI is better

Because the unwashed masses don't (didn't?) run the site, so it is agreed that FFVI is better
    Which is why I even come here.

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

Well, today I'm gonna go and buy Anthology, which has FFV and FFVI (I beleive).

BTW, X-2 was a great game! I love the battle system, the characters (not so much Rikku) and I freaked out (in a good way) the day I found out there was job classes!

Anyway, yah if you have the chance to get FFVI, get it.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Yeah, that has V and VI. Buying that was one of my best game buying decisions ever. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend going to get Anthology.