Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Else Thought This Game Sucked?

Default Who Else Thought This Game Sucked?

I loved FFX but hated this one cos I thought it would actually explain questions as to where the hell is Tidus now? and who actually got 100% completion on this game (I got 89%) without using the strategy guide. All this game answers is that love story of Lenne and Shuyin. And nothing is really good about this game unless you like the songs that they made but sry if I got anyone piss about my coments

You just haven't played the game enough. Strive for 100% and the answers you seek will become apparent.
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

its easy to do it without a statagy guide!! print of some threads from this forum!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

OMG wot a totally new thread idea :rolleyes2
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! another one of these <.<
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

Because there is so many hate threas, perhaps it hints at something...
    And yes, I agree it was tripe. I wouldnt give this to my worst enemy.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Blog Entries

Another one!? Why do they keep comming back? These treads are hunting me! NO! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Well... I don't hate this game and I don't think it sucks but it's very bad compared to the other FFS.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I absolutely loved the game.

"As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

i played it for about 15 min. put i forehead in my hands and asked myself "what has happened to my beloved final fantasy series"

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by failureBYdesign
    I loved FFX but hated this one cos I thought it would actually explain questions as to where the hell is Tidus now? and who actually got 100% completion on this game (I got 89%) without using the strategy guide. All this game answers is that love story of Lenne and Shuyin. And nothing is really good about this game unless you like the songs that they made but sry if I got anyone piss about my coments

... don't ever post in here again: you are in my hated list.. jk. But I love this game... don't crash on it if you don't like it. Simply just don't post in this forum.

(If you hit X in the Farplane Glen after you beat the game you see an extra movie after the credits. If you get 100%, you get the best ending of all.)
    "Praise be to Yevon. (not...)"

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Getting so farking tired of these threads. It was worth buying for the battle and job system alone. I look at the rest as bonuses :p.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I loved x-2 for its story and the job system. When I played it for the frist time it was really fast but when I started it again I relalised that there was so many other stuff you could do on the game. So now I'm trying to get 100%. But I probely wont get it 'cause I'm terrible at mini games like sphere break.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Sphere break is easy :p. I hate tower calibration though.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I like the battle system of this game, but the story bites. And worst of all, I cant seem to get on the plane in it. Is it becuase I havent completed an important mission? And In Kilika how do you sneak around the gaurds to get into the woods?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

this game don't suck , it has flaws, just like every other game . i don't really like the battle theme .