Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takeshi's Castle

Not seen it in a while. How are Craig Charles' innuendos? Are they as sleazy as I remember?

Oh, and does anyone have a favourite game? Anyone for a game of skipping stones or bridge ball?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Skipping stones definitely was one of my favourites. I can't remember what else. It was a fair while ago I watched it. Ohh what was it this one phrase Craig just keeps saying..ahh I forget. He's funny. And yes buythereddwarfboxset!! *ahem*
    rawr

I love wipeout and velcro fly. oh any everyone has to love fighting spud in sumo rings!

Love it!!

Beat Takeshi surely rocks!

I love all of them, but I can't really remeber any specific events at the moment. Odd.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Quote Originally Posted by WelshWonder
    I love craig charles. Red dewarf! Classic....*note to self: must buy box set*
    Note to Welsh Wonder - I did that yesterday *huggles her boxed set of series I-IV* yayness!

I didnt even know anyone had ever actually WON Takeshi's Castle. I mean, I assumed someone must have one it at some point, but its so impossibly hard I guess I didnt really believe it. I mean, most of the time, at the end, theres only about 5-6 ppl left. Versus about 50 ppl. lol

Are you talking about Most Extreme Elimination Challenge? That's at Takeshi's castle.
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

Yeah thats the crappy sanitized american version which apparently is almost completely different to panda to american views who claim everything is theirs......sorry no offence. Same random jappanese pain tho.