Thread: More questions of mine...

Default More questions of mine...

1.In chateau lablanc, the spot with the overrides, i noticed that there is a faded path, can and how do i get into it?

2.in guadosalam, there is another faded spot, right by the opening of chateau leblanc can and how do i get into it?

3.Can you tell me where to get paine's special dresshere: Full Throttle?

4.In the calm lands there is a pth on the side that leads to a place where there is a moving dragon head and it wont let me in. can you get in there? how?

Thats all for now! I have to come across something to remember.

3. During chapter one, speak with Tromell four times in the Macalania Woods (Where you fought Spherimorph in FFX) he'll then hand over Full Throttle.

Quote Originally Posted by Migoto-Megami
    4.In the calm lands there is a pth on the side that leads to a place where there is a moving dragon head and it wont let me in. can you get in there? how?
    If you get Clasko to come on the airship in chapter one, I think he'll ask you to clear out the monsters for him in chapter three.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

2.in guadosalam, there is another faded spot, right by the opening of chateau leblanc can and how do i get into it?
    it's not the path that leads to the shops and the farplane? Or the locked house to the left? I'm guessing it's the one that leads up to the farplane.

as for the first one, isn't that the way you go to leave teh chateau when you do all the overrides?

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    it's not the path that leads to the shops and the farplane? Or the locked house to the left? I'm guessing it's the one that leads up to the farplane.
    Oh. Do you know how to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by Migoto-Megami
    Oh. Do you know how to open it?
    Trumell, the new leader of the guado opens it if you can get the guado to guadosalam. there is only one way to get the guado to guadosalam, defeat garik and his friend or friends (however you responded with the ronso in chapters 1 & 2.) and the guado will go to guadosalam because they will be alive. If you responded correctly to the ronso (including Khimari himself) you will make the boss fight so much easier and you will get the trainer dressphere and get a statue that looks just like yuna and keep the guado alive for trumell to open up the locked house and give you somehting for helping the guado. Thats how you open it. In the shaded part of chateu leblanc, you can go into it when do the 2nd and 3rd overrides and then attempt to go to that switch away from you and the wall will go up and spikes will come up and go after you. Just make Yuna run towards you until a scene comes up that you go in there and you will se a switch. it a hidden overide. push it and make yuna run forward. you will come out in this place near the ceiling.