Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signitures

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblades
    i will bring down the size of my sig as soon as i have the time
    Or I'll just take it down now. Please follow the guidelines.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Your sigs are awesome...I especially like the Quistis one. I don't think I'd need to tell which ones you should make next (my eyesonff name ^) You're really good at making those!

Glad you guys like them, i put alot of effort and heart into them and i try to give each one it's own feel.

it really annoys me how people on this board just DO things and you come back later to find your threads been closed because someone didnt understand the point you were making or they pull sigs when you come back to make it smaller the next day, it really doesnt encourage people to stick around.

so here, 550 by 205, 44kb
    Last edited by Gunblades; 03-04-2005 at 09:59 AM.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry it annoys you, but the guidelines for the signature are like.. RIGHT THERE when you put your signature in. And it does say that staff can remove your signature when it breaks the rules.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

it's only polite to PM the person, im not angry at you because at least your explaining your stance, but in the past other people have simply cut threads etc and you have to track them down and strangle them just to find out why they did it and explain to them that they made a mistake. it gets to the extent where you begin to feel theres spies everywhere. Im not accusing you of this but i have had past experiance of mods being the problem as they stalk people and use their powers just to cause suffering, and other instances where one person was picked on by a majority, and the mods found it easier just to punish that one person rather than sort out their members.

ANYWAY....i plan to produce more siggys soon everyone so keep your eyes peeled

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:Gunblades:
    *I don't feel that we just DO things here. The sig limits are posted right above the sig field so it's kind of hard to miss them.
    *Sigs are usually just removed if they're outside the limits, but you were informed in-thread that your sig was outside of the limits to which you replied that you'd get to it when you had time.
    * You had time to make more posts attaching more of your sigs, but still no time to correct yours, which would already have been removed for most people.
    * We cannot PM everyone and there is also no need to when the limits are already set out and you have already been informed of them.
    * I'm not trying to cause you any suffering and I'm don't know anything about your closed threads, but I'm just stating the facts here as far as sigs go.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

just because a few people do the right thing doesnt mean everyone is. I have seen some of the things i mentiond happen on this board, so laying down the law isnt making me a cheerful person, lets just drop it and move on

Heres another Siggy i made for a pal, he wanted to be a Necromancer so i drew up a sketch of him as such and made this signiture, i hope he likes it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow.ummm.that...was...good.a little wierd just to say, sorry.

*HUGS* TOTAL!
    give lulusgirl more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name are my best friends I could ever wish for.

hey guys i have a silly question but i'm new so thats my excuse how do i put a pic up as my sig

that isn't the thread topic.sorry.

*HUGS* TOTAL!
    give lulusgirl more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own

Emily, Dark Goddess, and I Don't Need A Name are my best friends I could ever wish for.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ~red.foxx~
    hey guys i have a silly question but i'm new so thats my excuse how do i put a pic up as my sig
    If you go into this thread, someone will be able to help you out with a sig and host it for you if needed...and explain how to put it up.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=50015
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

for a beginner, that's not bad at all..

J-pop ~ SweetS | Love Like Candy Floss <3

lulusgirl - why do you say it's weired?, is it the negative effect. I did that to enhance the sketchy feel while also making it clear that it's dark.

~red.foxx~ i use Photobucket which is a free image host on the net, i simply download one of my siggys, then they automatically put image tags on and you cut and past it into your signiture box, thats what i do.

Thanxx Lucky, im not new to Photoshop and i have been illustrating for over 20 years, but untill recently i had never botherd making my own signitures. Since i started i have made quite a few of my own artwork, but im working on my own creator owned comic, so i wont bother putting them on untill im ready with my website etc. Untill then im having fun creating FF related ones. My philosphy is keep it simple and artistic.