Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Painkiller - Auron

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

They'll appear anywhere besides the basement, I'm sure. Just hang up in the top area and try not to run into marlboros. or demonlifts.

I think they don't appear until at least half way in. I mentioned in another thread how you can get Triple AP weapons from the One-Eye... Collect the Eyeballs (Ahrimans, Floating Eyes, Evil Eyes, and Floating Deaths. That's 4, not 3... That might be your problem) and unlock One-Eye, then whoop up on him. He can't even take two hits from a 255 strength character with Break Damage Limit, so you can just rack up the training weapons. Sell the extras, because you'll have lots. You can get the Triple Score (for Wakka), Comet Cactuar (for Lulu), Durandal (for Tidus), Horn of the Ronso (for Khimari), Golden Arm (I think that's what Rikku's is called), and Wonder Wand (not quite sure about this one either, but I believe it's Yuna's) in addition to Auron's Painkiller. Don't just go with the first one you get. Wait until you get one with two empty slots, so you can customize it with Triple Overdrive, First Strike, and/or Break Damage Limit and get the most out of it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

to L1nVx:
    Jecht and all other bosses are no challenge at all if you got Masamune

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrusepas
    to L1nVx:
    Jecht and all other bosses are no challenge at all if you got Masamune
    You'll need more than Auron's Celestial Weapon to beat Ultima Buster... Of course, he is optional.

How do you unlock the last of the Original Creations at the Monster Arena? I've caught ten of everything, and I want to fight that last monster, but he's not there...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did you beat all the other creations? and are you sure you got ten on all of them especially the ones with two pages?

I'd be able to tell you more, but I'm too lazy to get all the tonberries to fight the last boss^_^

ultima buster is easily disposed of with quick hit and hasteaga. Very easy. Tornado the two arms away and just keep hacking^_^

I'm not trying to beat ultima buster i'm trying to beat the last boss of hte whole game jecht and i need higher levels my auron is at 50 strength and taht's my highest :-X the masamune is SO hard to get (got to do so much) and so i can't do that so i'm trying to level insanly... any ideas?

Skyblade: I can confirm that you must defeat each of the other creations to unlock Nemesis.

L1nVx: Ultima Buster does drop weapons with the required abilities (either Triple Overdrive or Triple AP, and Overdrive->AP).

You could use Mega Elixirs to give a weapon Double AP, obtainable by bribing Xiphos or Varunas.

You could fight Cactuars, either in the area on Bikanel that was blocked by the sandstorm, or in the arena. These give you lots of AP, given how easy they are to kill (one overdrive or 1-3 grenades, and they all die).

Masamune hard to get? I got it almost by accident
    I just started collecting for the monster arena, and one time he just handed me the sigil, altho I didn't even realize it at that point...

no ultima beater doesnt' but ONE EYE does (that's who i'm trying to get) athen i fiured i would train until i'm really good

i don't have th ecelestial mirror and that'll take FOREVER to get that's my problem with the masamune.

Ultimately Ultimate!!!!!! Ultimate99997's Avatar

The celestial weapon diesn't really take that long - if you know exactly what to do to get it, it can take about 10 minutes.
    Simply race a chocobo at remiem temple and win (you don't even need a chest). Then fly to macalania, talk to the woman and son - run to the husband who is by the macalania campsite, run back and talk to wife and husband, go on sparkly path to find boy and there you go.
    Quite literally about 10 minutes to do.
    sig in development

um were's the remein temple?

Quote Originally Posted by L1nVx
    I'm not trying to beat ultima buster i'm trying to beat the last boss of hte whole game jecht and i need higher levels my auron is at 50 strength and taht's my highest :-X the masamune is SO hard to get (got to do so much) and so i can't do that so i'm trying to level insanly... any ideas?
    Firstly jecht isn`t the last boss of the game.
    Secondly you should have used a spoiler warning.
    and finally the Remiem Temple is located to the right if you enter from macalania, you will need a chocobo, Just get a chocbo and then go to the place I told you about and there will be a choco feather on the ground, inspect it while on your chocobo and you will be flown to the Remiem Temple
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

(1) were can i learn to ride chocobs
    (2) i go to the remein temple and that's were i get the mirror?
    (3) what do i need to power the sword i heard somethign about sigil's etc.
    (4) if i need the sigil's to power the sword then uh it might be hard bevausie i read that you ned 10 monsters from 10 areas or something?

I just made mine..
    "Praise be to Yevon. (not...)"