• no

10 28.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You like ff X-2

I voted yes.
    I thought it was fairly good enough.

--"Is that the emu?!"
    -"No Mike. That's a truck."

I liked FFX-2. Yuna was less annoying, Rikku rocked as usual, and then there was the awesome Paine (who should've been in the first one!). It was nice having an all girl cast for once and the story was okay. I liked it better than X probably because X was too linear for me and some of the characters annoyed me. It makes sense to have the airship since you've already been through most of Spira in FFX anyway. I think it would've been boring to go through Spira that way again when I already knew where everything was.

FFX-2 was stupid.. Rikku was sooo annoying with her.."disasterriffic!" and that annoying "i was a cheerleader in a different life..."personality. It was just a very girly, very peppy, and very not like the other FF games. :banbleys

Yeah, I disliked this game. Besides Rikku, Yuna was all messed up too. How did she go from a (SPOILER)summoner to someone who uses guns and all. It just doesn't make sense.
    OMFG RMDB ROXORZ TEH BIG ONE111!

Ahem, *coughs* To the people who voted no, im not mad, im just wondering.. WHY ARE YOU ON THE FFX2 FORUM THEN?

me likes X-2 :jap: , even if i'm not playing it right now . my mood changes when i get stuck... :meditate:

i like it(im only 20% through though) but i just beat X and while its not as deep, i needed a mood lifter after X's sad ending. i can't hate a FF but i must say, i really do miss Auron.

Poll's closed, but I'll vote "Yes" anyway. It was a reeeeeeally girly storyline, and I didn't take well to much of it, but it was a great game. The Job system was something I was looking forward too ever since word got out that it'd have one (I'm a huge FFV fan), and it didn't disappoint in that area. The non-linearness was great fun, and New Game Plus was the best idea in the entire game. If you wanted 100%, you HAD to use New Game Plus. And, it's pretty fun blasting away Goons and Boris (what kind of name is Boris, anyway? For a giant crab monster?) with Firaga on Mt. Gagazet. >: - D

I thought it was amazing....ffX was better...DUH! as a game...it was supposed to be...ffx-2 was made for fun and it was..FUN!..i had a blast playing it....it had a diffrent approach then all the other ff's and i thought that was cool (diffrent= cool ) so id say yes

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The battle system kept me playing. I didn't really care for anything else that much.

In an endless battle Midnight Garnet's Avatar

i loved it...the story was great, the battle system was good and the characters were awesome....GIPPAL!!
    [center][center]
    [center]Thanks for the beautiful sig Olette~![center]

FF X-2 whats probably the worst game ever created in the Final Fantasy Series i broke my disc into peices when i beat the end boss....! stupidest thing i have ever seen in my opinion... the game play was stupid....the attacking was stupid all and all i hated this game 100%.
    Your signature exceeds the stated size limits.

Xx.>LoSeR.kId<.xX Angelz*and*Emoz's Avatar

this game is so awesome!!!!!

I don't have it but my friend does. I like how they replced the aeon summon with job change. Guns rule!
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Quote Originally Posted by Migoto-Megami
    Ahem, *coughs* To the people who voted no, im not mad, im just wondering.. WHY ARE YOU ON THE FFX2 FORUM THEN?
    The X-2 fangirls and there hatred for me is amusing.
    Last edited by Destai; 04-01-2005 at 07:41 PM.