Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The thingy about Junction Machine

Default The thingy about Junction Machine

SquallOfSeed argues about it many times but the answer is a big.
    First of all:
    Rinoa is Ellone.
    Second:
    Little Ellone is Rinoa.
    Third:
    Big Ellone is not Ellone but Junction Machine Ellone (little version).
    Odine confounded JME with Elle.(He has lost his creation and donīt recognize it).
    Continuing:
    X donīt use Junction Machine Ellone but another device to possess Edea (Letīs call it CT).This Device is a junction machine.
    This machine sends oneīs consciousness to the past or the future.
    X sends to the past (I believe Ultimecia is Edea and she was possessed on a far past).
    Odineīs conclusion was wrong.X donīt use his machine.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

How did you come to the conclusion that Rinoa could be Elone?

Heh, should have known you're a troll. Oh well.

You know what, Future Esthar, I'm just ignoring your Posts from now on. You're a Spammer, a Troll, and -- apparently -- an attention whore. You've taken two Threads that had not a damn thing to do with your "Theories" and turned them into mounds of feces, then made two more Threads just to garner more attention. You don't listen to reason, ignore the only in-game information offered to us by the writer, and attempt to refute heavily supportered or in-game verified information with things you make up out of the blue.

I'm ignoring you from this point on and I hope that others who have tried reasoning with you will do the same. I've found this Forum to be an enjoyable place, at least until you've gone on this illogical rampage. This is a Forum. Forums are created for debate. You're talking everywhere in the FFVIII Forum and it's impossible to debate with you. That's kind of making things difficult.
    Last edited by Squall of SeeD; 03-04-2005 at 05:18 PM.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

What is a Troll?
    And no one where able to refute most of my theories.Everytime you refute,I easily refute your refutations.No one has provided a valid point to refute them even knowing they canīt be proven.
    Try to prove me there is a planet on our Universe with the same characteristic as that of the world of FF8.
    I will stop when you provide a valid refutation to all of them.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 03-04-2005 at 06:20 PM.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    What is a Troll?
    A big and evil creature who lives in the forest and eat babies.

And no one where able to refute most of my theories.Everytime you refute,I easily refute your refutations.No one has provided a valid point to refute them even knowing they canīt be proven.
    Keep telling yourself that.

First of all:
    Rinoa is Ellone.
    Second:
    Little Ellone is Rinoa.
    Third:
    Big Ellone is not Ellone but Junction Machine Ellone (little version).
    I would just like to point out that this would make Rinoa, oh....32 instead of 18, and would make Ellone an android.....yeah.

Estar, you still didn't explain why you think Elone is Rinoa. There is nothing in the game that even hints to it.

And no one where able to refute most of my theories.
    That there is no proof against it doesn't make th true. You could as easily say that Zell and Seifer are brothers.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

You guys are wasting your time. No matter how much evidence or logic you provide, FE will continue. Follow Squall of SeeD's example (and mine, as I did so a while ago xP). There's nothing you can say, heck I doubt there's nothing the entire staff of the game could say, that will make any difference.

Everyone, just ignore him. He's just a troll looking for attention, that's it. So there's no point in trying to reason with him or bring logic into it.

Let's just all do what Squall of SeeD suggested and ignore him.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I suppose so. The absolute lack of basis for the theories is getting majorly annoying.

Rinoa=Little Ellone? That would make Rinoa in her 20s during the present part of the game, as opposed to 17. I'd like to see him try to explain that, although I'm sure he'd come up with something nonsensical.

Rinoa is not 17.Caraway adopted her and lied to her.Julia being Edea was possessed and lied too.
    I would suggest to create a unique thread for me to post my theories.
    That way you could easily debate on other threads.
    Last edited by Future Esthar; 03-04-2005 at 07:45 PM.

Regards,
    Big D

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Proof?

Mine is as follows:
    Game says Rinoa is 17.
    Game says Squall is 17.
    Since Ellone was older than 0 before Squall was born, Ellone is older than 17.
    Therefore Rinoa does not equal Ellone.

Also, Julia lied to who? She's dead now. Rinoa watched her die in a car accident when she was a kid. Therefore, Julia does not equal very much alive Edea.

Also, tinfoil makes a great hat and blocks out the government's mind control rays.

Please, just ignore him. He's just a troll, and answering his posts just keeps him going.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

what a hunk of crap these theories sound like what you see in badly written fanfics theres no evidence to support these theories and everyones right your an attention seeking Troll whos mind is closed to reality
    did youe even play the game properly? read the official manual? know that the time compression was only temporary due to the lack of support after Ultimecia dies? sheez i dont even pity you how sad youve done this many times before i never bothered to comment because it was just stupid and this is the last straw either play games properly or stay being a fanatic Troll

LET THE HAMMER FALL