Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Corniest rapper

So it does suck, no wonder it was aired on the Disney Channel.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hahaha :laugh: Imagine Disney turning on their computer and on AOL. You got played.

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    Eminem!!!

I used to like his music when he first came out - but now all he relys on is takeing the Piss out of other artists, saying they have no sense of humour and then refusing to have it done to him.... :nibbles:
    I never liked him. I hate him with every fiber of my being. He's stepped on many toes in the world of music. Here are a few names.

Debbie Mathers-His own mother. It started with some dissing, which later escalated to threats. She sued him, and now, he's cut off all connections with her, except for the song, "Cleaning Out My Closet," which was less of an apology, and more of an, "I wish you were dead," song.

Kim Mathers-His ex-wife. He made songs threatening to rape and kill her. In their divorce, who gets custody of Hailey? Eminem, who had verbally and, most likely, physically abused Kim. I'll have some of whatever the judge was smoking.

Mariah Carey-I got no love for her, but what kind of slimeball dumps a woman shortly after her father dies? Even an ultra-spoiled pop diva deserves better than that.

Psychopathic Records-This is one of the biggest beefs in Eminem's history. It all started with the St. Andrew's Hall concert he was doing, back when he was still a nobody. On the fliers he was handing out, under the words, "Expected to appear," it read, plain as day, "Insane Clown Posse." They not only didn't perform, but J told Eminem to "F" off. He took it personally. Later, he paid future Psychopathic Artists, House of Krazees (Twiztid.) $300 to open up for them. Instead of a thank you, they got a middle finger. Since then, there's been a diss war going on between both factions.

And there are far more than just that.
    Last edited by Crazy the Clown; 03-14-2005 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Needed a couple adjustments.

Will smith is a good actor... but wacth out when he raps!!! I saw his new music video on tv and the beat of the song was really good.... just not his rapping

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    Just to let you know, Beyonce is a R&B artist.
    Right, my bad. They kind of blend together these days. But then, I never was good at strictly defining genres.

Man, I forgot Chingy. He needs to take his albums and shove 'em right up thurr where the sun don't shine.

I don't agree with Eminem himself on some things (ie, what Crazy the Clown posted), but I didn't mind his music up until around when he and D-12 released My Band. It all went downhill from there, IMO.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

MC Pee Pants takes the cake.

Jay-Z has an atrocious excuse for a flow, and quite the irritating, monotonous voice.

He gets my vote for sure.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    MC Pee Pants is suppose to suck but his songs are funny.....

"I want candy, bubble gum and taffy get in my way punk and get your ass beat nasty

You can hear his songs at http://www.adultswim.com/misc/downlo...iwantcandy.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    Yeah, but he stole the show in that episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That show was funny.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

just to straiten a few things out? (ressurects the LP argument) Chester Bennington = screams. Mike Shinoda = raps. Also, Linkin Park is NOT METAL, jeebus. Metal is like, Motorhead. Black Sabbath. Lamb of God. Linkin Park is just a new variation of Limp Bizkit style Rap-Rock, with a few more rock ties than most.

Anyway, Corniest Rapper ever? They're all pretty corny when you get to the bones of it. but if you want to go with the KORNIEST of the korny, that would have to be Run DMC. don't get me wrong, i LOVE Run DMC, but come on. they wrote a song about shoes. MY A- DIDAS!!! *beat kicks in* seriously. they're legends, and incredible, but they're corny as anything, lol.

yes linkin park is not a metal band. they are sissy rap rock crap. dont get confused.

My nomination for corniest rapper out there? He's probably retired, but I'd have to say, "Jaleel White," would have to be number one on that list. Reason?-"Do the Urkel."

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    yes linkin park is not a metal band. they are sissy rap rock crap. dont get confused.
    Yeah, I get some idiots telling me how LP is some metal band, give me a break.

Like Proto said, these NBA athletes CANNOT rap. Shaq is one of the worst rappers out there, he can't even talk ghetto. He's not from the hood, he has no street cred...same goes for Ron Artest. Allen Iverson is also one of the worst rappers alive. I don't know what some of these NBA athletes were told when they decided to make a rap CD, but not only do they have little to no flow, their beats are out of whack, and the lyrics are softer than Geraldo's interviews.

Chingy also deserves nod, like someone said. No way should "Errbody" ever be allowed in rap or any music. He's total crap.

I agree with nik0tine WTF? Vanilla Ice is to white to rap . Their has only been three good whit rappers Eminem, Violent Jay, and Shaggy to Dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine
    Want to have a good laugh?
    Listen to Taiwanese Rap.
    In Chinese. *giggle, giggle*

Go download some songs by Jay Chou. It is entirely pathetic.
    I agree. It's like...oh man, I can't stand listening to it. I much rather listen to country instead.