I HATE RELM!!!!!!!!

He is Pethetic!!!!
    Just so you know, Relm is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune1600
    Quote Originally Posted by nirojan
    I HATE RELM!!!!!!!!

He is Pethetic!!!!
    Just so you know, Relm is a girl.
    ...which might be a reason why you didn't like her...

Relm had good magic, but that's about it. Weak attack, weak chances for her ability to be put to good use. And since she knows no magic when you get her, she has less time to learn than does everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by nirojan
    I HATE RELM!!!!!!!!

He is Pethetic!!!!
    You seem to confuse genders a lot. You called Relm a he, and Vivi a she.

Cyan is one of my favorite characters as well....and im also among those who favor gau...i thought he was extremly fun to fight with..but i can see why most pepole wouldnt like him i guess...as for my least favorite character? I loved them all but the pearson i love the least would probably be....ah...i dont know..there all so awsome

Default cyan

i thought cyan was kool. im naming my kid that. strago is my least favorite character.

I am playing the game through for a second time and I can't find a single situation it would be wise to use her. When u fight uncle ulty near those statues u have to use her sketch and then u let her to rot in airship, 'cos she's just completely useless! 'kay, she has that strong magic power but it is not all so useful when she bites the dust after first blow. Even Gau is more useful.
    Damnit.

I thought Strago and Gau were pretty uselss. I didn't like Gau's skills at all, and he was really weird. As for Strago, like somebody else mentioned before me, Blue Magic is just a hassle to learn. Not worth it at all, in my opinion.

I enjoyed the wide spectrum of character personalities in the game, and wouldn't exclude any of them. However, in terms of who was my least VALUABLE character, it'd have to be a toss up between Gau and Strago (like many of you agree). For some reason I actually didn't mind using Relm. However, her "use" was limited to equipping her with a Heal Rod and using it every turn.

Final Fantasy III (6) Draft Board:

1. Terra – Superior attacks and Magic make her the overall number one pick.

2. Sabin – Sabin is no compromise at #2. Bum rush is awesome, and his overall strength throughout the game make him one of the best characters in any FF.

3. Edgar – Tools are a huge offensive help, a good defensive character and mage.

4. Gogo – His mimic ability alone allows Gogo to jump to the 4 slot despite lackluster other stats. A surprise to some I’m sure.

5. Cyan – Some people we hating on Cyan, but I think they’ll find that Cyan equipped with the Odin esper and quick can do loads of damage with swrdtech towards the end of the game.

6. Locke – His stealing ability allows you to some unique treasure (economizer) if you know were to find it. Also fairly strong offensively if properly equipped.

7. Celes – Very solid character, mostly a mage, but has somewhat strong attacks.

8. Setzer -- Mediocre attacks until you get the fixed dice. Not a particularly strong mage.

9. Umaro – Underrated character by some. Has no use as a mage but put in a party with Mog and equipped with a rage ring he can certainly do some physical damage. And besides, hidden characters are just cool.

10. Shadow – Throw command is okay. Average character.

11. Mog – The moogle, the mascot for the entire game, not the strongest of characters, but still cool nonetheless. Dance attack is basically worthless.

12. Strago -- Strago barley makes it into the final dungeon and onto the board at # 12. I never really appreciated the lore technique. Not a strong physical or defensive character.

13. Gau – Not worth the effort, in my opinion.

14. Relm – Just plain bad.

There you have it…the draft board according to me.
    Last edited by Umaro; 04-18-2005 at 07:34 AM.
    Don't forget to bring a towel.

Setzer...his only use was his airship, which I left him aboard when I went to Kefka's tower. muahahahaha
    Everything about him sucks, name one thing he excells at!?
    Although Relm does suck through most of the game, atleast she has extremely high magic power which is very useful if you employ it. People dissing Cyan needs to stop, w/ the Offering + Genji Glove = maximum pwnage.
    The best characters in my game were:
    1. Sabin
    2. Gogo (if he copies sabin)
    3. Mog
    4. Cyan
    5. Terra
    6. Shadow
    Last edited by beema; 04-18-2005 at 08:26 AM.

A lot of people find Setzer useful for one thing. They use the pause feature to hit the kills all enemy slots combo every time so they one round win all of their battles making him useful. To me he is third most useless in the game ahead of only Relm and Gau. Relm is flat out useless and the glitch with sketch is plain annoying and Gau well i just don't want to spent 12 hours trying to get all his friggin rages and then not have the rage use the proper ability when I need it so he stays in the airship for kefka's tower.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.