Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF3!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuglendei
    But guys...come on...nintendo was squares only choise!(spelling) THey went over to sony because they were the better choice! PS had better graphix n everything. O and square also made one of nintendos best rpgs. U kno MARIO RPG. Tho they did have that NES game MARIO rpg was truly a great rpg. So this means nintendo cant make a RPG for **** But then again all they do is make the same games over and over again.
    Play Earthbound, THEN say Nintendo can't make RPGs. In fact.... Play Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi, THEN say Nintendo can't make RPGs.

God, opinions like this really burn my brisket. Not that I'm against free thought or personal opinion, but when one's personal opinion is based on pre-concieved notions and wild conjecture without any supporting facts whatsoever.... YEARG! Nintendo is singlehandedly responsible for bringing console games out of the stagnance that Atari created thanks to their lax (read: non-existant) quality standards. Nintendo revived the industry from the crash of 1984 and really made game consoles as much a part of the living room as the VCR. Losing Square to Sony was a big mistake for them. So were many aspects of the N64. However, Nintendo has dominated the handheld market for HOW long now? To quote Nintendo themselves, 11 have tried, 11 have failed.

How about seeing for yourself instead of jumping to conclusions? Oh wait, I forgot, this is the internet.... nevermind....

EARTHBOUND played and hated.

They cannot make games. Come on guys we all know nintendo will be lost in years to come. I havent met ONE person who would turn down a PS2 for a GAMECUBE! Only NINTENDO fanboys r staying with them. They are not appealing to any new audiences. They r trying to be the same old nintendo. The same old borring nintendo. thats all there is. EKKEKEK

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Wow, who can argue with reasoning like that? Because we all know you can't have a PS2 and a Gamecube...
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Booya
    Attached Images Attached Images

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

You're some sort of herteic, DJZen. Time to burn you at the stake.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Aw, I was hoping you guys wouldn't get ahold of this one. Oh well.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

GAAAHH! HOW DARE U! i LOVE square! I DREAM about NOBOU EUEMATSU (SPELLING)! I LOVE HIS MUSIC! DEAR GOD FF IS THE BEST! I WILL NOT LET NINTENDO RUIN FF! NEVER! NEEEVVVEERRR
    Oh...my...god...

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't even know what a Nintendo DS is, which is too bad because I liked this game except I got sick of playing it on my computer as a ROM so I never got that far. Also, having to play entire dungeons as a frog or in mini is kinda annoying, although challenging.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I totally agree with you, wuglendei. Nintendo is out to destroy us all...

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    I don't even know what a Nintendo DS is,
    Just do a Google search for "Nintendo DS". Or go here.

As for FFIII, I've never played it, since I don't use ROMs. However, I wish it was coming out for the regular Gameboy instead of the DS, since the DS's special features aren't really needed for the game and I don't have a DS.

Also, I'm strongly willing myself not to respond to the ramblings of the PS2 fanboy, which would only lead to this thread going off-topic, which isn't good.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also don't really care to learn anything about the DS since I won't ever buy one, but it is nice to hear ff3 is being released in English.

Ah, well, didn't specify that part. Sorry, nevermind.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

this thread went WILD! now its pretty much just us arguing why SONY sux or how nintendo wants world DOMINATION! actualy thats EA
    Cuz have ya heard that EA is trying to buy out UBISOFT?!?! But like they might instead buy EIDIOS.....kekekekekek........I wanna walk into a group of NINTENDO fanboys and like break a DS in front of them...hehe..but then again the ds is only like what 25 cents? lol nintendo is soo desperate! Making there prices soo smurfin low

If you find one for 25 cents, buy it and send it to me. It'd save me about $149.75.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

wank wank wank I hate Nintendo because I'm a philistine wank wank wank SONY HAV TEH AWSOEM COS I SAYD SO wank wank wank my grammar has teh s uck!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
    *sigh*

Man, I can't wait for this game to come out... I'm not exactly excited to spend more money I don't really have on a hobby I shouldn't really be pursuing in my financial state, but this is such a great game. This title will probably go completely unrecognized though 'cause it doesn't have Cloud or Squall in it. A real pity. I never got around to beating this one, so I look forward to doing it legally. Of course, I always have love for the 8-bit, but just the thought that after all these years Squenix is finally completing the legacy. It's really a very big deal. Maybe there should be some sorta celebration.....

*gets on the podium*

If elected, I will throw an awesomely excellent party to mark the occasion of all of the Final Fantasy series finally being released in America! There'll totally be pie and stuff. Remember, a vote for Ace is a vote for parties and pie!